Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
RBI and center government have been issued notices by court on a plea filed by the Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI). The plea calls for action against the inaccessibility of banking system in India for visually impaired people.
The 27th edition of the New Delhi Book Fair had a special focus on readers with disabilities this year. Great time for book lovers and people with disabilities.
Orofit is a Mumbai based custom clothing company that provides adaptive clothing at the doorstep for men with disabilities.
The state of Kerala has completed half of the work needed as part of its barrier-free tourism project.
Madhya Pradesh government is all set to introduce bi-script textbooks in braille and in text to enable blind students to study in inclusive classrooms.
Keep reading NewzHook for the latest and most trending news.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 21, 2019 PM launches National Museum of Indian Cinema
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Events January 23, 2019 State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
- Headlines January 19, 2019 India wins one day series in Australia
- Headlines January 22, 2019 WhatsApp forwards now limited
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Bhopal is hosting Deaf Festival 2019, know more
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Senior BJP leader makes offensive remarks about Mayawati
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Kerala government claims 51 women entered Sabarimala since last September
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Sports are ideal for children with autism. Here is how.
- Events January 21, 2019 Agra Deaf Enable Society- Republic Day Event
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News