Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
January 12, 2019
RBI and center government have been issued notices by court on a plea filed by the Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI). The plea calls for action against the inaccessibility of banking system in India for visually impaired people.
The 27th edition of the New Delhi Book Fair had a special focus on readers with disabilities this year. Great time for book lovers and people with disabilities.
Orofit is a Mumbai based custom clothing company that provides adaptive clothing at the doorstep for men with disabilities.
The state of Kerala has completed half of the work needed as part of its barrier-free tourism project.
Madhya Pradesh government is all set to introduce bi-script textbooks in braille and in text to enable blind students to study in inclusive classrooms.
Keep reading NewzHook for the latest and most trending news.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Rohit Sharma to lead India for West Indies series
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Saswati Singh's efforts to empower people with disabilities takes off as Nav Prerna Foundation
- Events July 18, 2019 Conference – Deglobalishing Disability : Texts and Contexts
- Events July 18, 2019 3rd National wheelchair Rugby Championship 2019
- Events July 16, 2019 Open Voices Conference
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Some tips to help a child with Down syndrome sleep better
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines July 19, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ mission rescheduled to 22 July
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Parenting corner - Autism and Aggression
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News