Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
January 12, 2019
RBI and center government have been issued notices by court on a plea filed by the Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI). The plea calls for action against the inaccessibility of banking system in India for visually impaired people.
The 27th edition of the New Delhi Book Fair had a special focus on readers with disabilities this year. Great time for book lovers and people with disabilities.
Orofit is a Mumbai based custom clothing company that provides adaptive clothing at the doorstep for men with disabilities.
The state of Kerala has completed half of the work needed as part of its barrier-free tourism project.
Madhya Pradesh government is all set to introduce bi-script textbooks in braille and in text to enable blind students to study in inclusive classrooms.
Keep reading NewzHook for the latest and most trending news.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Accessible Elections in India & lessons for the future
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Accessibility May 20, 2019 Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
- Headlines May 19, 2019 PM Modi responds to title of 'Divider in Chief'
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - Behind swimming champ Ankita Anvikar's success story is mom Anjali
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Events May 16, 2019 Na Main Na Hain
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Accessibility among 5 areas under focus in 11th edition of NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Stay cool this summer, some tips for wheelchair users
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News