Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
January 12, 2019
RBI and center government have been issued notices by court on a plea filed by the Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI). The plea calls for action against the inaccessibility of banking system in India for visually impaired people.
The 27th edition of the New Delhi Book Fair had a special focus on readers with disabilities this year. Great time for book lovers and people with disabilities.
Orofit is a Mumbai based custom clothing company that provides adaptive clothing at the doorstep for men with disabilities.
The state of Kerala has completed half of the work needed as part of its barrier-free tourism project.
Madhya Pradesh government is all set to introduce bi-script textbooks in braille and in text to enable blind students to study in inclusive classrooms.
Keep reading NewzHook for the latest and most trending news.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events March 17, 2019 Accessible Text Creation Workshop
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Chennai tourist attraction, Elliot’s beach, set to become wheelchair accessible
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 #WonderWoman - Ketna Mehta is giving people with disabilities wings to fly
- Headlines March 21, 2019 Nirav Modi arrested in London
- Events March 20, 2019 Awareness Session on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 #WonderWoman - Priya Bhargav embodies the warrior spirit in many ways
- Get-hooked March 15, 2019 First PM Modi, now Mamata Banerjee shocks & offends with comments about mental disability
- Get-hooked March 17, 2019 Understanding Inborn Errors of Metabolism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News