Mumbai Memory Cafe
Mumbai Memory Cafe is back in 2019, with Republic Day celebration.This time in South Mumbai.
Hello Seniors, Come spend an evening full of joy make your brain cells run treadmill of cognition and let music and art give you therapy.
Group therapy session for seniors, to provide Cognitive stimulation therapy through Art,music therapy. Session will be facilitated by Elder care specialist therapist. All Seniors with a family member or caregivers are welcome to attend the event.
Activities material and refreshments provided.
Early bird tickets available till 18th Jan. at Rs.650.
- Starts on: Friday, 25 Jan 2019 at 04:30 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 25 Jan 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The integral Space, 14 Janata Estate, The Palladium Mall, Lower Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167 613665
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Amazon Great Indian Sale is here
- Technology January 23, 2019 Inspiration is just a phone call away thanks to EnAble Vaani
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Awareness to access, Cure SMA India speaks up for kids with spinal muscular atrophy
- Parasports January 23, 2019 Para badminton camp in Mumbai seeks to nurture talent, attract support
- Get-hooked January 23, 2019 Some things to avoid when you parent a child with autism
- Events January 18, 2019 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News