Mumbai Memory Cafe
Mumbai Memory Cafe is back in 2019, with Republic Day celebration.This time in South Mumbai.
Hello Seniors, Come spend an evening full of joy make your brain cells run treadmill of cognition and let music and art give you therapy.
Group therapy session for seniors, to provide Cognitive stimulation therapy through Art,music therapy. Session will be facilitated by Elder care specialist therapist. All Seniors with a family member or caregivers are welcome to attend the event.
Activities material and refreshments provided.
Early bird tickets available till 18th Jan. at Rs.650.
- Starts on: Friday, 25 Jan 2019 at 04:30 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 25 Jan 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The integral Space, 14 Janata Estate, The Palladium Mall, Lower Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167 613665
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 15, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX 8 banned by several countries after 2nd crash in 5 months
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Goa CM Manohar Parrikar is no more
- Accessibility March 15, 2019 Discriminatory medical admission guidelines regarding disabled aspirants crush this Ranchi doctor's dream
- Get-hooked March 17, 2019 Need more movies to portray disability in a sensitive manner, say activists
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 A unique session on STEM education for blind students
- Headlines March 21, 2019 Mayawati will not contest 2019 general elections
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News