Mumbai Memory Cafe
Mumbai Memory Cafe is back in 2019, with Republic Day celebration.This time in South Mumbai.
Hello Seniors, Come spend an evening full of joy make your brain cells run treadmill of cognition and let music and art give you therapy.
Group therapy session for seniors, to provide Cognitive stimulation therapy through Art,music therapy. Session will be facilitated by Elder care specialist therapist. All Seniors with a family member or caregivers are welcome to attend the event.
Activities material and refreshments provided.
Early bird tickets available till 18th Jan. at Rs.650.
- Starts on: Friday, 25 Jan 2019 at 04:30 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 25 Jan 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The integral Space, 14 Janata Estate, The Palladium Mall, Lower Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167 613665
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Delhi Police reacts to Kejriwal’s comment on security
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 From working for underprivileged kids to disability rights advocacy, Diksha wears many hats
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Indian actors shine at Cannes festival 2019
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Get-hooked May 16, 2019 #BeingMom - What makes Nalini Srivastava such a power mom?
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News