Mumbai Memory Cafe
Mumbai Memory Cafe is back in 2019, with Republic Day celebration.This time in South Mumbai.
Hello Seniors, Come spend an evening full of joy make your brain cells run treadmill of cognition and let music and art give you therapy.
Group therapy session for seniors, to provide Cognitive stimulation therapy through Art,music therapy. Session will be facilitated by Elder care specialist therapist. All Seniors with a family member or caregivers are welcome to attend the event.
Activities material and refreshments provided.
Early bird tickets available till 18th Jan. at Rs.650.
- Starts on: Friday, 25 Jan 2019 at 04:30 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 25 Jan 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The integral Space, 14 Janata Estate, The Palladium Mall, Lower Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167 613665
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 25, 2019 Don't demonise PM Modi, say senior Congress leaders
- Events August 21, 2019 Workshop on Nayi Disha Resource Library
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Technology August 22, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Prashant Gade wins Universal Design Award 2019 for Inali Arm
- Parasports August 22, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Amidst hardships, Manoj Kumar pursues his love for sports with determination & hard work
- Accessibility August 22, 2019 Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
- Get-Hooked August 23, 2019 Wheelchair users in Kochi rally together under the banner Kochi Wheelchair Koottayma
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News