PM Modi tells public to rate government
January 15, 2019
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has asked the people of the country to submit their feedbacks about his government.
PM Modi tweeted asking people for a "direct feedback" through the NaMo app. He wrote "I want your direct feedback on various issues…take part in the survey on the 'Narendra Modi Mobile App'."
The Narendra Modi Mobile App or the NaMo app is the Official App of Prime Minister Modi and people can get information, updates on it, along with messages and emails directly from the Prime Minister through it.
The app has been updated to include a survey where people are being encouraged to leave their feedbacks on various topics.
The survey has nine tabs and covers topics such as the rating the government at the centre, promises made by the governments, schemes, work done by the local BJP leaders and more. The survey even has a question about what the people feel about "mahagatbandhan" in their areas.
Some of the questions asked in the survey are:
. Which of the following issues is prime consideration when you are voting - cleanliness, employment, education, law and order, price rise, corruption, farmer welfare.
. Name three most popular BJP leaders in your constituency.
. Do you think the working culture of the government of India is improving? ('yes' or 'no' question)
. Are you feeling more optimistic than before about India's future?
. Do you see any impact of the proposed mahagatbandhan in your constituency?
. Will you be interested in volunteering for the BJP?
People have to submit their responses to the questions asked in the survey.
It looks like the BJP is trying to reach out to the people through the app and also to get an idea of the public opinion about the party before the upcoming general elections.
The survey is getting good response from many people.
Kailash Wagh đź‡®đź‡łâ€Ź @kailashwg"Replying to @narendramodi Friend's all must participate in Survey on @NamoApp I have completed survey on NaMo App."
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News