I am a deaf person and yesterday my office had a meeting about fire safety to which I was not invited as there as no interpreter. Should I raise this with my seniors?
January 26, 2019
Name - Madhushree, New Delhi
Hi, You must raise this with the HR department as this is an important issue involving your safety at work.
You have the right to be informed about emergency measures like everyone else. If your HR does not respond in a sensitive manner, you should speak to your department head and pursue the matter.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News