I am a deaf person and yesterday my office had a meeting about fire safety to which I was not invited as there as no interpreter. Should I raise this with my seniors?
Name - Madhushree, New Delhi
Hi, You must raise this with the HR department as this is an important issue involving your safety at work.
You have the right to be informed about emergency measures like everyone else. If your HR does not respond in a sensitive manner, you should speak to your department head and pursue the matter.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019