मौसिक़ी- Conquer the mic
Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends.~Alphonse de Lamartine
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that the Enabling unit and Equal Opportunity Cell of Hans Raj College is going to organise "मौसिक़ी" (Conquer the mic) and a motivational talk by Hemant Sharma, the founder of Yoga Artist Group.
Hemant Sharma coaches the Yoga Artist Group —a crew of visually -impaired students - who perform acrobatic yoga under his tutelage. The Yoga Artist Group has won many accolades over the years, including The First National Disability Excellence Award. They create history and create records. The crew has also appeared on several TV shows across channels like Doordarshan, Zee Media, Disha TV, Zee News, News Nation BBC News, Colors TV and Zee TV.
You will be enlightened to know that there will be a Solo Light Music Competition for PwD students. All the participants will be given maximum 2-3 minutes for their performance. Karaoke/track and instruments should be carry at yourself. The winner of the competition will be awarded ₹1000, first runner up ₹750 and second runner up ₹500. Here's the chance for you all to show your talent.
You all are cordially invited to grace this event with your presence which promises to be inspiring for everyone. We look forward to enthusiastic participation from your side.
- Starts on: Friday, 18 Jan 2019 at 12:30 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 18 Jan 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Hans Raj College Auditorium
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Enabling Unit & EOC Hans Raj College
- Organizer Phone: 9958731368,8383031050
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/EnablingUnitAndEqualOpportunityCellHansRajCollege
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019