India beats Australia by 6 wickets in second ODI
January 16, 2019
Another major win for India was witnessed yesterday as Australia was defeated by 6 wickets in the second One Day-ODI International match at the Adelaide Oval.
Moreover Indian team captain Virat Kohli hit his 39th century in the ODI format and the first 100 run score of 2019. It is also his fifth ODI hundred in Australia and overall 64th international century.
Australia had set a target of 299 runs for India in the match. MS Dhoni gave an awesome performance and made 55 not out off 54 balls, while Kohli made 104 off 108 balls. Indian team managed to reach the target score with four balls to spare.
The three match series is now at 1-1 with both the teams left with only one match to prove their mettle above each other. The third match will be played in Melbourne on Friday.
It was indeed a great day for fans of former captain Dhoni and current captain Kohli.
Jamshed Nadwi جمشید ندوی @Md_Jamshed0 tweeted, "A great slap to all haters . Don't say he is back because he was never gone . One and only M.S dhoni was is and will be best cricketer in the world for me #INDvAUS #Dhoni"
Vikrant GuptaVerified account @vikrantgupta73 wrote, "What would have given Virat greater joy - his match-Winning 100? Or MS Dhoni finishing it off ? #INDvAUS"
ALSO READ: PM Modi tells public to rate government
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News