Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
January 19, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, here are the latest and most trending news of the week.
The famous Carnival of Goa will be accessible this year for the first time ever. Wheelchair users can now enjoy the festivities.
Amputee Mayur Dumasia has set off on another cycling expedition #MissionsOnTheMove and is spreading messages on social causes on the way.
Children with disabilities in Maharashtra can now complete their education through homeschooling as the government has launched an Open Board.
Dhanush Srikanth is an Indian shooter who is deaf won gold in the Khelo India Youth Games 2019.
Toybank - Development through Play is making sure that unprivileged children can enjoy their childhood by providing them with recycled toys.
Do write to us at email@example.com and share your stories and events.
Keep reading NewzHook for more trending news.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News