Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
January 19, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, here are the latest and most trending news of the week.
The famous Carnival of Goa will be accessible this year for the first time ever. Wheelchair users can now enjoy the festivities.
Amputee Mayur Dumasia has set off on another cycling expedition #MissionsOnTheMove and is spreading messages on social causes on the way.
Children with disabilities in Maharashtra can now complete their education through homeschooling as the government has launched an Open Board.
Dhanush Srikanth is an Indian shooter who is deaf won gold in the Khelo India Youth Games 2019.
Toybank - Development through Play is making sure that unprivileged children can enjoy their childhood by providing them with recycled toys.
Do write to us at email@example.com and share your stories and events.
Keep reading NewzHook for more trending news.
Watch in Sign Language
- #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
July 18, 2019
- Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
July 18, 2019
- Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
July 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
- Events July 11, 2019 SignAlong - Sign language workshop
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Headlines July 15, 2019 Press Club of India supports media boycott of Kangana
- Events July 16, 2019 Living Well with Epilepsy: An Interactive Session
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Accommodating Diversities
- Headlines July 12, 2019 India celebrates with Dutee Chand
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Middle order batsman failed, causing India's collapse, says coach
- Events July 11, 2019 Movement therapy sessions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News