Amazon Great Indian Sale is here
January 20, 2019
The sale on e-commerce website Amazon is starting today. The Great Indian Sale will continue on the portal from 20 January to 23 January. For Prime members, the sale had been started yesterday as a special advantage.
The sale comes with huge discounts and offers on smartphones, laptops, tablets, and other electronics items on Amazon.
Buyers can also avail an instant discount of 10% if they are using HDFC Bank credit and debit cards for payment.
Similar offers are also available on EMI transactions. Amazon has also announced that it will offer no-cost EMI payment options on more than 10 crore products with select payment options.
Some of the special deals are:
- Extra Rs 2,000 discount over normal exchange value on purchase of OnePlus 6T smartphones along with a new buyback offer with assured 70% value.
- Redmi Y2 smartphones in 4GB, 64GB variants are now available at a discounted price of Rs. 9,999, the MRP of the smartphone is Rs 13,499.
There are also offers on other smartphones, Kindle Paperwhite, speakers, Echo Dot, Echo, and the all-new Echo Plus, Fire TV Sticks and thousands of other products.
If you have been waiting to get new gadgets, this is a great opportunity to avail offers and save money.
Here are some responses of Amazon customers on social media.
Ashcharyachakit @AnuragBhandari tweeted,"@amazonIN I was so looking forward to buying an iPad 9.7 32GB (6th gen). Being a Prime user, I thought I'd get access to its deal today. Alas, it's the only deal-worthy item that has gone out of stock! I've no option now but to wait for Flipkart sale to start. #GreatIndianSale"
Piyush Annadate @PiyushPAnnadate wrote, "Well played @amazonIN. Hours before #GreatIndianSale - you removed Exchange phone from the list wherein lower model than it are still there... Well played with user exchange behaviour !!!! That's bad !!"
Watch in Sign Language
- Congress spokesperson attacks her party
April 19, 2019
- Second voting phase-Key points
April 19, 2019
- ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
April 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News