Amazon Great Indian Sale is here
January 20, 2019
The sale on e-commerce website Amazon is starting today. The Great Indian Sale will continue on the portal from 20 January to 23 January. For Prime members, the sale had been started yesterday as a special advantage.
The sale comes with huge discounts and offers on smartphones, laptops, tablets, and other electronics items on Amazon.
Buyers can also avail an instant discount of 10% if they are using HDFC Bank credit and debit cards for payment.
Similar offers are also available on EMI transactions. Amazon has also announced that it will offer no-cost EMI payment options on more than 10 crore products with select payment options.
Some of the special deals are:
- Extra Rs 2,000 discount over normal exchange value on purchase of OnePlus 6T smartphones along with a new buyback offer with assured 70% value.
- Redmi Y2 smartphones in 4GB, 64GB variants are now available at a discounted price of Rs. 9,999, the MRP of the smartphone is Rs 13,499.
There are also offers on other smartphones, Kindle Paperwhite, speakers, Echo Dot, Echo, and the all-new Echo Plus, Fire TV Sticks and thousands of other products.
If you have been waiting to get new gadgets, this is a great opportunity to avail offers and save money.
Here are some responses of Amazon customers on social media.
Ashcharyachakitâ€ @AnuragBhandari tweeted,"@amazonIN I was so looking forward to buying an iPad 9.7 32GB (6th gen). Being a Prime user, I thought I'd get access to its deal today. Alas, it's the only deal-worthy item that has gone out of stock! I've no option now but to wait for Flipkart sale to start. #GreatIndianSale"
Piyush Annadateâ€ @PiyushPAnnadate wrote, "Well played @amazonIN. Hours before #GreatIndianSale - you removed Exchange phone from the list wherein lower model than it are still there... Well played with user exchange behaviour !!!! That's bad !!"
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
- Events July 18, 2019 3rd National wheelchair Rugby Championship 2019
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Kumaraswamy calls for floor test amid political crisis
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Adults with Autism
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events July 18, 2019 Exclusive Job Fair For Differently Abled
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News