Amazon Great Indian Sale is here
The sale on e-commerce website Amazon is starting today. The Great Indian Sale will continue on the portal from 20 January to 23 January. For Prime members, the sale had been started yesterday as a special advantage.
The sale comes with huge discounts and offers on smartphones, laptops, tablets, and other electronics items on Amazon.
Buyers can also avail an instant discount of 10% if they are using HDFC Bank credit and debit cards for payment.
Similar offers are also available on EMI transactions. Amazon has also announced that it will offer no-cost EMI payment options on more than 10 crore products with select payment options.
Some of the special deals are:
• Extra Rs 2,000 discount over normal exchange value on purchase of OnePlus 6T smartphones along with a new buyback offer with assured 70% value.
• Redmi Y2 smartphones in 4GB, 64GB variants are now available at a discounted price of Rs. 9,999, the MRP of the smartphone is Rs 13,499.
There are also offers on other smartphones, Kindle Paperwhite, speakers, Echo Dot, Echo, and the all-new Echo Plus, Fire TV Sticks and thousands of other products.
If you have been waiting to get new gadgets, this is a great opportunity to avail offers and save money.
Here are some responses of Amazon customers on social media.
Ashcharyachakit @AnuragBhandari tweeted,”@amazonIN I was so looking forward to buying an iPad 9.7 32GB (6th gen). Being a Prime user, I thought I'd get access to its deal today. Alas, it's the only deal-worthy item that has gone out of stock! I've no option now but to wait for Flipkart sale to start. #GreatIndianSale”
Piyush Annadate @PiyushPAnnadate wrote, “Well played @amazonIN. Hours before #GreatIndianSale - you removed Exchange phone from the list wherein lower model than it are still there... Well played with user exchange behaviour !!!! That's bad !!”
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Hailstorm in Noida-Delhi has social media excited
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Parasports February 9, 2019 Aspiring wheelchair cricketers in Karnataka, here is your chance to shine
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Events February 9, 2019 The Learning Factory, a Musical Puppet Play
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 2, 2019
Headlines February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019