I had gone to Matheran with my family and got a room on the first floor. There were no lifts and since I use crutches it was very difficult for me to climb the stairs. Can you list down few hotels and places that are accessible for wheelchair users near Pune and Mumbai?
January 28, 2019
Name - Vishal, Mumbai
Ans. Dear Vishal - Thank you for writing to us. I suggest you go online and check hotel booking sites for places in these locations and see which ones are wheelchair accessible. You should also call and check with the hotel staff to ensure the accessible facilities for adequate for your needs. Remember to ask if they have rooms on the ground floor so you do not undergo such an experience again. All the best and safe travels.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Kerala man Noushad wins hearts in flood-hit Kerala
- Headlines August 18, 2019 ‘Mission Mangal’ gets grand opening at box office
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Telephone services, Internet partially back in J&K
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Delhi Public School Bengaluru North brings an inclusive touch to its crowdfunding initiatives
- Headlines August 17, 2019 Karnataka boy felicitated for bravery
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record
- Parasports August 11, 2019 India sends largest ever contingent of shuttlers to 2019 Thailand Para Badminton International
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News