I had gone to Matheran with my family and got a room on the first floor. There were no lifts and since I use crutches it was very difficult for me to climb the stairs. Can you list down few hotels and places that are accessible for wheelchair users near Pune and Mumbai?
January 28, 2019
Name - Vishal, Mumbai
Ans. Dear Vishal - Thank you for writing to us. I suggest you go online and check hotel booking sites for places in these locations and see which ones are wheelchair accessible. You should also call and check with the hotel staff to ensure the accessible facilities for adequate for your needs. Remember to ask if they have rooms on the ground floor so you do not undergo such an experience again. All the best and safe travels.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News