I had gone to Matheran with my family and got a room on the first floor. There were no lifts and since I use crutches it was very difficult for me to climb the stairs. Can you list down few hotels and places that are accessible for wheelchair users near Pune and Mumbai?
January 28, 2019
Name - Vishal, Mumbai
Ans. Dear Vishal - Thank you for writing to us. I suggest you go online and check hotel booking sites for places in these locations and see which ones are wheelchair accessible. You should also call and check with the hotel staff to ensure the accessible facilities for adequate for your needs. Remember to ask if they have rooms on the ground floor so you do not undergo such an experience again. All the best and safe travels.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News