State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
What is Pahal Foundation etc?? It's an educational organisation for the development of deaf people.. In the workshop organised in Pune there will be various presentations from our special guests..
All are welcome to our Pahal Foundation at Pimpari Chinchwad in Pune.
Seat limit 500.
Last date for registration 15 February.
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: Natsamrat Nilu Phule Natyagruh Pimpri-Chichwad
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Pahal Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 8600099957
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/334948473904332/posts/367794887286357/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News