State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
What is Pahal Foundation etc?? It’s an educational organisation for the development of deaf people.. In the workshop organised in Pune there will be various presentations from our special guests..
All are welcome to our Pahal Foundation at Pimpari Chinchwad in Pune.
Seat limit 500.
Last date for registration 15 February.
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: Natsamrat Nilu Phule Natyagruh Pimpri-Chichwad
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Pahal Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 8600099957
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/334948473904332/posts/367794887286357/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News