State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
What is Pahal Foundation etc?? It's an educational organisation for the development of deaf people.. In the workshop organised in Pune there will be various presentations from our special guests..
All are welcome to our Pahal Foundation at Pimpari Chinchwad in Pune.
Seat limit 500.
Last date for registration 15 February.
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: Natsamrat Nilu Phule Natyagruh Pimpri-Chichwad
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Pahal Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 8600099957
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/334948473904332/posts/367794887286357/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News