9th Hydrabad Fide Rating Chess Tournament for Visually Challenged, 2019
Organised by Devnar foundation under the aegis of All India Chess Federation.
Free Accommodation will be made available from 30th April Evening to 6th May Morning 2019.
All Players must mandotory to register on www.aicfb.in and pay Rs. 50/- and also pay AICF annual registration fee (aicf.in) of Rs. 250/- Before 15th April, 2019.
Please note that All participants must register their entries on or before 15th April, 2019.
Confirm entry by calling us.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 01 May 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 05 May 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Devnar school for the blind Begumpet, Hyderabad.
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Devnar Foundation, All India Chess Federation For The Blind
- Organizer Phone: 09322870908,08097137857
- Organizer Website: http://www.devnarfoundationfortheblind.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News