9th Hydrabad Fide Rating Chess Tournament for Visually Challenged, 2019
Organised by Devnar foundation under the aegis of All India Chess Federation.
Free Accommodation will be made available from 30th April Evening to 6th May Morning 2019.
All Players must mandotory to register on www.aicfb.in and pay Rs. 50/- and also pay AICF annual registration fee (aicf.in) of Rs. 250/- Before 15th April, 2019.
Please note that All participants must register their entries on or before 15th April, 2019.
Confirm entry by calling us.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 01 May 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 05 May 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Devnar school for the blind Begumpet, Hyderabad.
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Devnar Foundation, All India Chess Federation For The Blind
- Organizer Phone: 09322870908,08097137857
- Organizer Website: http://www.devnarfoundationfortheblind.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 9, 2019 Ex-union minister Aslam Sher Khan offers to replace Rahul Gandhi
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Maldives confers Modi with highest honour
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News