9th Hydrabad Fide Rating Chess Tournament for Visually Challenged, 2019
Organised by Devnar foundation under the aegis of All India Chess Federation.
Free Accommodation will be made available from 30th April Evening to 6th May Morning 2019.
All Players must mandotory to register on www.aicfb.in and pay Rs. 50/- and also pay AICF annual registration fee (aicf.in) of Rs. 250/- Before 15th April, 2019.
Please note that All participants must register their entries on or before 15th April, 2019.
Confirm entry by calling us.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 01 May 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 05 May 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Devnar school for the blind Begumpet, Hyderabad.
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Devnar Foundation, All India Chess Federation For The Blind
- Organizer Phone: 09322870908,08097137857
- Organizer Website: http://www.devnarfoundationfortheblind.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 6, 2019
Events February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News