Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
January 26, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, here are the top trending news of the week.
Supreme Court judgment upholding a 50% disability limit in hearing and vision disability for the post of a judicial officer has upset disability groups.
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar (IIT-RPR) in Punjab has developed Roshni, a free Android app that makes it easy to identify the different currency values. A much useful app for people with visual impairments.
Mobile payment app company Paytm has modified its app to make it accessible for who are blind and low vision users.
Big Bazaar stores across the country offered a unique accessible shopping experience for India's disabled community on 21 January.
Keep reading Newzhook for latest news and updates and write to us at email@example.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Super 30’ hits theatres
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
- Events July 11, 2019 Cell Therapy: A Unique Approach at Treating Cerebral Palsy & GDD
- Parasports July 17, 2019 India Divyang Cricket Team is raring to make its mark in first ever world series
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Technology July 16, 2019 Research offers hope for restoring sight in acid attack victims
- Events July 16, 2019 Swaras and More @ Mitr Cafe
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Skills training programme for people with autism in Ernakulam
- Get-hooked July 11, 2019 Rising Flame launches leadership programme for women with disabilities
- Lifestyle July 17, 2019 No lace sports shoes for kids – Affordable, convenient and takes away the pain!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News