Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
January 26, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, here are the top trending news of the week.
Supreme Court judgment upholding a 50% disability limit in hearing and vision disability for the post of a judicial officer has upset disability groups.
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar (IIT-RPR) in Punjab has developed Roshni, a free Android app that makes it easy to identify the different currency values. A much useful app for people with visual impairments.
Mobile payment app company Paytm has modified its app to make it accessible for who are blind and low vision users.
Big Bazaar stores across the country offered a unique accessible shopping experience for India's disabled community on 21 January.
Keep reading Newzhook for latest news and updates and write to us at email@example.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News