PM Modi to address students on Tuesday
January 28, 2019
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the citizens through his 'Mann ki Baat' radio programme on Sunday.
It was the first 'Mann ki Baat' address of 2019 and PM mode spoke about various current topics in the monthly address that is aired by the All India Radio, DD National and DD News.
In his recent address, the PM has announced that he will hold a special programme on Tuesday, 29 January 2019.
Through the special session titled 'Pariksha pe Charcha' PM Modi will address the students, teachers and parents as Class 12 board and Class 10 board examination are to start from the next month.
"It was suggested that I talk about exams warriors, however, I am happy to inform you that I will hold a special session 'Pariksha par Charcha' to address the students of the country," said PM Modi
Class 12 examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be held from February 15 to April 3 while the Class 10 board examination will be held from February 21 to March 29.
Speaking about the upcoming general elections, PM Modi urged the youth of the country to exercise their voting rights.
Many people are excited to know how Prime Minister Narendra Modi encourages the students this year.
Aparna ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡³â€ @Jayaa_IND tweeted,"Last Year Pariksha pe Charcha was a Bang! Excited to watch this year also :) The way PM @narendramodi ji interacts with students is very motivating His words r very inspiring Moreover he talk in such a friendly way, that it becomes so easy to take his advice #MannKiBaat"
Watch in Sign Language
- Death toll rises, lakhs left homeless in Assam floods
July 17, 2019
- England’s World Cup win clouded by ICC rule controversy
July 17, 2019
- Pakistan opens airspace after 140 days
July 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines July 12, 2019 India celebrates with Dutee Chand
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Death toll rises, lakhs left homeless in Assam floods
- Headlines July 11, 2019 Karnataka political drama unfolds outside Mumbai hotel
- Technology July 16, 2019 Research offers hope for restoring sight in acid attack victims
- Technology July 12, 2019 Excessive TV watching could trigger symptoms of ADHD in kids, says study
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Kangana accuses media of defamation
- Events July 16, 2019 Open Voices Conference
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Accessibility July 12, 2019 Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation gets set to make buildings accessible
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News