PM Modi to address students on Tuesday
January 28, 2019
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the citizens through his 'Mann ki Baat' radio programme on Sunday.
It was the first 'Mann ki Baat' address of 2019 and PM mode spoke about various current topics in the monthly address that is aired by the All India Radio, DD National and DD News.
In his recent address, the PM has announced that he will hold a special programme on Tuesday, 29 January 2019.
Through the special session titled 'Pariksha pe Charcha' PM Modi will address the students, teachers and parents as Class 12 board and Class 10 board examination are to start from the next month.
"It was suggested that I talk about exams warriors, however, I am happy to inform you that I will hold a special session 'Pariksha par Charcha' to address the students of the country," said PM Modi
Class 12 examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be held from February 15 to April 3 while the Class 10 board examination will be held from February 21 to March 29.
Speaking about the upcoming general elections, PM Modi urged the youth of the country to exercise their voting rights.
Many people are excited to know how Prime Minister Narendra Modi encourages the students this year.
Aparna 🇮🇳 @Jayaa_IND tweeted,"Last Year Pariksha pe Charcha was a Bang! Excited to watch this year also :) The way PM @narendramodi ji interacts with students is very motivating His words r very inspiring Moreover he talk in such a friendly way, that it becomes so easy to take his advice #MannKiBaat"
Watch in Sign Language
- Congress spokesperson attacks her party
April 19, 2019
- Second voting phase-Key points
April 19, 2019
- ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
April 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News