PM Modi to address students on Tuesday
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the citizens through his ‘Mann ki Baat’ radio programme on Sunday.
It was the first ‘Mann ki Baat’ address of 2019 and PM mode spoke about various current topics in the monthly address that is aired by the All India Radio, DD National and DD News.
In his recent address, the PM has announced that he will hold a special programme on Tuesday, 29 January 2019.
Through the special session titled ‘Pariksha pe Charcha’ PM Modi will address the students, teachers and parents as Class 12 board and Class 10 board examination are to start from the next month.
“It was suggested that I talk about exams warriors, however, I am happy to inform you that I will hold a special session ‘Pariksha par Charcha’ to address the students of the country,” said PM Modi
Class 12 examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be held from February 15 to April 3 while the Class 10 board examination will be held from February 21 to March 29.
Speaking about the upcoming general elections, PM Modi urged the youth of the country to exercise their voting rights.
Many people are excited to know how Prime Minister Narendra Modi encourages the students this year.
Aparna 🇮🇳 @Jayaa_IND tweeted,”Last Year Pariksha pe Charcha was a Bang! Excited to watch this year also :) The way PM @narendramodi ji interacts with students is very motivating His words r very inspiring Moreover he talk in such a friendly way, that it becomes so easy to take his advice #MannKiBaat”
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Hailstorm in Noida-Delhi has social media excited
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 5, 2019
Headlines February 13, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News