Women's Leadership Workshop
NAMI INDIA in Association with Mobility International USA is conducting a One Day women's leadership workshop for women with disabilities in the local community-M ward . The Workshop will be conducted English and Hindi. The workshop is free of cost.
Limited seats available. Reasonable accommodation for disabled persons will be provided free. Sign Language Interpreter will be available plus captioning. Workshop materials will be provided in Braille also.
The women leaders after successfully completing the workshop are expected to work in the local community to create awareness about the Rights of Persons with Disability-especially women and Children.
- Starts on: Saturday, 02 Feb 2019 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 02 Feb 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Chembur Gymkhana Phase 1 Conference Room
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: NAMI India, Mobility International USA
- Organizer Phone: 9619930125
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/NATIONALASSOCIATIONFORMENTALILLNESSINDIA/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 23, 2019 Dhoni clocks highest ever IPL score
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Events April 26, 2019 SUMMER CAMP
- Parasports April 23, 2019 'Playing golf gives me satisfaction, makes me happy' - My Take by Ankush Saha, para golfer
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Get-hooked April 24, 2019 New study links excessive screen time and ADHD in children
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News