Women's Leadership Workshop
NAMI INDIA in Association with Mobility International USA is conducting a One Day women's leadership workshop for women with disabilities in the local community-M ward . The Workshop will be conducted English and Hindi. The workshop is free of cost.
Limited seats available. Reasonable accommodation for disabled persons will be provided free. Sign Language Interpreter will be available plus captioning. Workshop materials will be provided in Braille also.
The women leaders after successfully completing the workshop are expected to work in the local community to create awareness about the Rights of Persons with Disability-especially women and Children.
- Starts on: Saturday, 02 Feb 2019 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 02 Feb 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Chembur Gymkhana Phase 1 Conference Room
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: NAMI India, Mobility International USA
- Organizer Phone: 9619930125
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/NATIONALASSOCIATIONFORMENTALILLNESSINDIA/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News