Women's Leadership Workshop
NAMI INDIA in Association with Mobility International USA is conducting a One Day women's leadership workshop for women with disabilities in the local community-M ward . The Workshop will be conducted English and Hindi. The workshop is free of cost.
Limited seats available. Reasonable accommodation for disabled persons will be provided free. Sign Language Interpreter will be available plus captioning. Workshop materials will be provided in Braille also.
The women leaders after successfully completing the workshop are expected to work in the local community to create awareness about the Rights of Persons with Disability-especially women and Children.
- Starts on: Saturday, 02 Feb 2019 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 02 Feb 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Chembur Gymkhana Phase 1 Conference Room
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: NAMI India, Mobility International USA
- Organizer Phone: 9619930125
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/NATIONALASSOCIATIONFORMENTALILLNESSINDIA/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Events February 9, 2019 Animal Assisted Therapy for Mental Well-being!
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 7, 2019
Events February 6, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019