India beat New Zealand in ODI series
January 29, 2019
India beat New Zealand to bring home the cup in the One day series. The champions beat New Zealand by seven wickets. All the players put up a brilliant performance at the event in the series where the score was 3-0.
Against Won Australia TEST and ODI series this year, Control New Zealand cricket, won ODI series, year starting best and make unbelievable that's time India win CWC 2019 so all best but I am disappointing virat batting problem's average score Australia series and today's NZ-Suyog Metkari, Twitter User
The game started off with Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma scoring decently for India. The partnership of Indian skipper Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma did wonders with 113 runs that became pivotal in India taking home the cup. Ambati Rayudu and Dinesh Karthik took India to victory towards the end with their batting skills.
"After series wins in South Africa, Sri Lanka, Australia, West Indies and New Zealand within the last 18 months, there should be no doubt about this being India's best ever travelling side in ODI cricket. Well done to @imVkohli, @RaviShastriOfc & co", tweeted Saurabh Malhotra.
Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya, who was amidst controversies for his comments about women in a show, was also part of the match. Pandya was briefly suspended. But his suspension was taken down for him to take part in the match.
ALSO READ: PM Modi to address students on Tuesday
Watch in Sign Language
- 13 dead in Mumbai building collapse
July 19, 2019
- Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
July 18, 2019
- Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
July 18, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Some tips to help a child with Down syndrome sleep better
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Karnataka government trust vote on Thursday
- Events July 11, 2019 North East Disability Summit
- Events July 11, 2019 Swaradhar - Manthan 2019
- Get-hooked July 11, 2019 #RareDiseases - Attitude key when living with Ataxia
- Events July 11, 2019 Ensuring Safety of Children with Disability
- Events July 11, 2019 Special buddies program (Basic group)
- Events July 18, 2019 RUN for Wheels Marathon
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News