Inclusive Education, a Holistic Approach
To ensure that different aspects of Inclusive Education are understood from various perspectives. Please note that this is not a 'shadow teaching' course. Aspiring shadow teachers and teachers from inclusive schools would benefit from attending the course as we will try and touch upon different aspects of inclusion.
We believe that every child is different with different capabilities, potential and challenges. There cannot be a 'one size fits all' solution, and no course can prepare us for every student we receive.
Course Dates : 9th , 10th, 16th, 17th & 23rd February.Each session will present a different PoV to Inclusive Education, Different needs of children with disabilities, etc. The effort is to keep the sessions as informative and interactive as possible. All our experts come with years of experience. A certificate of participation will be awarded at the end of the course.
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 23 Feb 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: The Harmony Tree,Bungalow D - 1, Jupiter Park, Central Avenue, Opp. Cloud 9 Hospital, Kalyani Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: EKansh Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9503715015
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ekansh.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019