Financial planning for Children with Disabilities
Special Needs Planner and Chartered Trust & Estate Planner Jitendra P.S. Solanki Invites you to an educational seminar.
Jitendra P.S. Solanki specializes in financial and estate planning for families with special needs dependent. This educational seminar is designed for families who have a special needs child to care. The planner will speak about Financial and Estate planning covering Scope of Special Needs Planning, Estimating Child Life Time care cost with real life case studies, Will, Forming Trust, Guardianship and Letter of Intent.
Jitendra P.S. Solanki Presentation is for 1.5 hr. followed by half-hour Questions & Answer Session.
Please confirm your participation by mail or call or WhatsApp the number given below for details and registration.
Seminar Fee : Rs. 700 per participant
- Starts on: Saturday, 16 Feb 2019 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Feb 2019 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Bangalore
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Shekhar Rayaprol, Jitendra P.S. Solanki
- Organizer Phone: 9966674300
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/jituspdm
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News