Financial planning for Children with Disabilities
Special Needs Planner and Chartered Trust & Estate Planner Jitendra P.S. Solanki Invites you to an educational seminar.
Jitendra P.S. Solanki specializes in financial and estate planning for families with special needs dependent. This educational seminar is designed for families who have a special needs child to care. The planner will speak about Financial and Estate planning covering Scope of Special Needs Planning, Estimating Child Life Time care cost with real life case studies, Will, Forming Trust, Guardianship and Letter of Intent.
Jitendra P.S. Solanki Presentation is for 1.5 hr. followed by half-hour Questions & Answer Session.
Please confirm your participation by mail or call or WhatsApp the number given below for details and registration.
Seminar Fee : Rs. 700 per participant
- Starts on: Saturday, 16 Feb 2019 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Feb 2019 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Bangalore
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Shekhar Rayaprol, Jitendra P.S. Solanki
- Organizer Phone: 9966674300
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/jituspdm
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 These school kids show all the potential of making it big in the world of art
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Get-hooked June 20, 2019 Nandavanam centre is changing lives of disabled kids with a blend of tradition & compassion
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News