Ekta Kapoor has a baby through surrogacy
February 1, 2019
Top television producer Ekta Kapoor has a baby son. She has been getting congratulatory messages on social media from various celebrities, although she did not confirm the news.
Ekta is the daughter of former Bollywood actor Jeetendra Her brother Tusshar Kapoor also had a son through surrogacy in 2016.
Among the people who congratulated her was filmmaker Hansal Mehta, who she has worked with.
Many congratulations and lots of love dearest Ekta Kapoor. Welcome to parenthood and joy - Hansal Mehta, Filmmaker
Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta also tweeted, "And this is the most heartening news this morning. Many congratulations Ekta. Welcome to the world and joy of parenting. God bless your baby with good health and lots of masti".
Newspaper reports say that Ekta's son was born on 27 January and is in a healthy condition.
She recently released the second season of the series Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. She is also working on a web series for her company AltBalaji.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Saswati Singh's efforts to empower people with disabilities takes off as Nav Prerna Foundation
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility July 15, 2019 Western Railways’ monsoon helpdesks for disabled people, elderly are a winning idea
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Reports of rift within Indian cricket team to be probed
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
- Headlines July 20, 2019 Sachin is sixth Indian cricket Hall of Fame
- Education July 18, 2019 Mumbai's Wilson College shows the path to inclusion with new faculty member Payal Bhattad
- Lifestyle July 17, 2019 No lace sports shoes for kids – Affordable, convenient and takes away the pain!
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Some tips to help a child with Down syndrome sleep better
- Headlines July 19, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ mission rescheduled to 22 July
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News