Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
February 2, 2019
Dear readers, here are the top and trending news of the week.
Kozhikode is the first Kerala city to open a park for kids with disabilitiesDisabled students aspiring for medical education have been left in dark due to lack of final guidelines for entrance test.
Microsoft will teach coding skills to visually impaired kids in India under program Code Jumper.
No clarity on final guidelines for medical entrance test , disabled aspirants still in the dark
Punjab education board has framed policies in favour of disabled kids.
Delhi is the host to India Art Fair 2019, an inclusive event for art lovers.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Budding poet Neerada uses words to shatter notions about autism
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Archana Palahalli believes in facing odds with a smile
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Rich tributes paid to veteran actor Girish Karnad
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News