Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
February 2, 2019
Dear readers, here are the top and trending news of the week.
Kozhikode is the first Kerala city to open a park for kids with disabilitiesDisabled students aspiring for medical education have been left in dark due to lack of final guidelines for entrance test.
Microsoft will teach coding skills to visually impaired kids in India under program Code Jumper.
No clarity on final guidelines for medical entrance test , disabled aspirants still in the dark
Punjab education board has framed policies in favour of disabled kids.
Delhi is the host to India Art Fair 2019, an inclusive event for art lovers.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News