SLP 5k Run - Run For a Cause
The Startup Leadership Program (SLP) is a highly selective, global, world-class training program and lifelong global network for outstanding founders, leaders, and innovators who want to become startup CEOs. The program began in Boston in 2006 with seven Fellows (participants). It has grown to 28 cities in 13 countries.
SLP Hyderabad will be holding its third annual 5K Run/Walk on February 17, 2019. This run-for-a-cause is open to anyone, especially those involved in the entrepreneurial ecosystem including innovators, founders, leaders, VCs, working professionals, startup ecosystem partners, and the general public willing to support the initiative.
SLP Hyderabad started its annual charity run in 2017 as the ‘SLP 5k Neon Run’. Since then the event has raised more than 7 lakhs for supporting NGOs like Kishori Vikas, Sankalp Foundation and Pratyusha Support. Based on our experience over the past 2 years, we expect around 800-1000 participants this year.
The top 3 winners of the 5K Run/Walk will be felicitated at the event. All proceeds from the Run/Walk go towards supporting families of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities with a goal of helping their children achieve their true potential. This year, SLP Hyderabad will be supporting the charity organisation Nayi Disha. Started in 2014, Nayi Disha has presence in 6 cities and helps families empower their intellectually/developmentally challenged children.
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Feb 2019 at 07:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Feb 2019 at 08:00 AM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: International Institute of Information Technology
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Nayi Disha Resource Centre
- Organizer Phone: +91 89281 78928
- Organizer Website: https://www.nayi-disha.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 13, 2019
Events February 7, 2019
Events February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News