Sex Education- Raising Awareness in Children
Teaching children about sex isn’t easy but it’s becoming increasingly necessary. Our FREE workshop for parents on introducing Sex Education to children will help you simplify the process.
Registration Compulsory! Limited Seats.
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Feb 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 23 Feb 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association, 003 Amit Park Building, Deonar
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Organizer Phone: +91-22-25565754
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.mdamumbai.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News