National Conference – VISION 2020 : The Right to Sight- INDIA
This national conference on community ophthalmology is now a much sought after platform for sharing skills, enhancing knowledge and networking with peers. The carefully designed scientific sessions focus on practices in the eye care system and its successful management from clinical to managerial.
This year's conference holds special significance as it's the penultimate year to achieving our goal in year 2020. The conference is an apt platform to discuss, deliberate strategies for way forward keeping in view the global approach for integrating eye health into universal health.
In an innovative approach, this year's session topics are based on inputs from our member organisations on topics they would like to hear. The conference courses are designed to provide larger space for in-depth exploration of topics and expansive discussions and interactions.
FREE PAPER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPENS ON 29 January 2019 and CLOSES ON 2 March 2019
- Starts on: Saturday, 08 Jun 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 09 Jun 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Aravind Eye Hospital, Opp Saveetha Dental College, 10, Poonamallee High Rd, Noombal Icon, Goparasanallur - 600077
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Aravind Eye Care System
- Organizer Phone: 91 9667078866
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.aravind.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News