'Na mein na hain'- understanding intimate relationships
Rising Flame, The Blind Graduates Forum of India and Tanya Computer Centre together present Rising Flame's workshop series: "Naa Main Naa Hain: Understanding Consent, Love and Violence in Intimate Relationships"
What is this workshop?
Have you ever felt confused, what if the expressions are saying yes but they actually saying no? How does one know?
Have you ever thought of, "I am a woman; can I make the first move?"
Has it ever bothered you that your responses must either be yes or no?
If you relate to any of these questions or have more, then this workshop is for you. Romance and relationships are complicated. Boundaries get blurred. They get even thinner when we live with a disability; and when boundaries blur and consent can't be gauged, we end up hurting ourselves or the other person.
Let's get together to discuss, talk and understand with our two trainers through songs, conversations and a bucket load of fun.
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 01:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan,7/8, General Jagannath Bhosle Rd, Nariman Point, near Mantralaya
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: 9892145699
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News