'Na mein na hain'- understanding intimate relationships
Rising Flame, The Blind Graduates Forum of India and Tanya Computer Centre together present Rising Flame's workshop series: "Naa Main Naa Hain: Understanding Consent, Love and Violence in Intimate Relationships"
What is this workshop?
Have you ever felt confused, what if the expressions are saying yes but they actually saying no? How does one know?
Have you ever thought of, "I am a woman; can I make the first move?"
Has it ever bothered you that your responses must either be yes or no?
If you relate to any of these questions or have more, then this workshop is for you. Romance and relationships are complicated. Boundaries get blurred. They get even thinner when we live with a disability; and when boundaries blur and consent can't be gauged, we end up hurting ourselves or the other person.
Let's get together to discuss, talk and understand with our two trainers through songs, conversations and a bucket load of fun.
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 01:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan,7/8, General Jagannath Bhosle Rd, Nariman Point, near Mantralaya
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: 9892145699
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News