'Na mein na hain'- understanding intimate relationships
Rising Flame, The Blind Graduates Forum of India and Tanya Computer Centre together present Rising Flame’s workshop series: "Naa Main Naa Hain: Understanding Consent, Love and Violence in Intimate Relationships"
What is this workshop?
Have you ever felt confused, what if the expressions are saying yes but they actually saying no? How does one know?
Have you ever thought of, "I am a woman; can I make the first move?"
Has it ever bothered you that your responses must either be yes or no?
If you relate to any of these questions or have more, then this workshop is for you. Romance and relationships are complicated. Boundaries get blurred. They get even thinner when we live with a disability; and when boundaries blur and consent can't be gauged, we end up hurting ourselves or the other person.
Let's get together to discuss, talk and understand with our two trainers through songs, conversations and a bucket load of fun.
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 01:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan,7/8, General Jagannath Bhosle Rd, Nariman Point, near Mantralaya
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: 9892145699
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019