'Na mein na hain'- understanding intimate relationships
Rising Flame, The Blind Graduates Forum of India and Tanya Computer Centre together present Rising Flame's workshop series: "Naa Main Naa Hain: Understanding Consent, Love and Violence in Intimate Relationships"
What is this workshop?
Have you ever felt confused, what if the expressions are saying yes but they actually saying no? How does one know?
Have you ever thought of, "I am a woman; can I make the first move?"
Has it ever bothered you that your responses must either be yes or no?
If you relate to any of these questions or have more, then this workshop is for you. Romance and relationships are complicated. Boundaries get blurred. They get even thinner when we live with a disability; and when boundaries blur and consent can't be gauged, we end up hurting ourselves or the other person.
Let's get together to discuss, talk and understand with our two trainers through songs, conversations and a bucket load of fun.
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 01:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan,7/8, General Jagannath Bhosle Rd, Nariman Point, near Mantralaya
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: 9892145699
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/