SEBI workshop on Mutual Funds for Visually Impiared Persons
After 2 successful workshops on Investor Education with Snehankit Helpline last year and few other workshops held by SEBI in Mumbai for visually challenged persons, and on popular demand of the participants, Snehankit Helpline is happy to invite you for an informative workshop on Mutual Funds investment with SEBI.
You may conveniently reach by bus from Bandra and Kurla station and get down at Bharatnagar stop. You may also reach by share autos available from these stations.
In the workshop, you would be able to get first hand knowledge on Mutual Funds, kinds of Mutual Funds, what are the do's and don'ts of investing in the Mutual Funds, benefits of investing in Mutual Funds over other investment, how to invest in Mutual Funds and it's accessibility for visually challenged person and much more.
Snehankit Helpline requests you to participate in the workshop and take an important step forward towards your financial independence.
Registration is free but necessary.
Also for security purpose at the SEBI gate, request you to please carry your photo id for verification.
Please register for the workshop by 7th February 2019.
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 01:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C-4A, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Snehankit Helpline, SEBI
- Organizer Phone: 9404123454
- Organizer Website: https://www.snehankithelpline.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News