SEBI workshop on Mutual Funds for Visually Impiared Persons
After 2 successful workshops on Investor Education with Snehankit Helpline last year and few other workshops held by SEBI in Mumbai for visually challenged persons, and on popular demand of the participants, Snehankit Helpline is happy to invite you for an informative workshop on Mutual Funds investment with SEBI.
You may conveniently reach by bus from Bandra and Kurla station and get down at Bharatnagar stop. You may also reach by share autos available from these stations.
In the workshop, you would be able to get first hand knowledge on Mutual Funds, kinds of Mutual Funds, what are the do's and don'ts of investing in the Mutual Funds, benefits of investing in Mutual Funds over other investment, how to invest in Mutual Funds and it's accessibility for visually challenged person and much more.
Snehankit Helpline requests you to participate in the workshop and take an important step forward towards your financial independence.
Registration is free but necessary.
Also for security purpose at the SEBI gate, request you to please carry your photo id for verification.
Please register for the workshop by 7th February 2019.
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Feb 2019 at 01:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C-4A, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Snehankit Helpline, SEBI
- Organizer Phone: 9404123454
- Organizer Website: https://www.snehankithelpline.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019