Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Hello readers, here are the most trending stories of the week for you.
Wilson College in Mumbai welcomes students to join the certificate course in disability studies and finds widespread support.
Buidings in Kerala will now be approved only if they meet the criteria set for accessibility features .
Pune is hosting the first ever state level meet to empower and unite people of deaf community.
Gujarat government has stated a unique training program for early screening of learning disabilities.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
Watch in Sign Language
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Jaish-e-Mohammed's key aide killed in Kashmir
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News