Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
February 9, 2019
Hello readers, here are the most trending stories of the week for you.
Wilson College in Mumbai welcomes students to join the certificate course in disability studies and finds widespread support.
Buidings in Kerala will now be approved only if they meet the criteria set for accessibility features .
Pune is hosting the first ever state level meet to empower and unite people of deaf community.
Gujarat government has stated a unique training program for early screening of learning disabilities.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Accessibility April 22, 2019 Disabled people in parts of Goa can look forward to wheelchair accessible transport on voting day
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Vir Chakra recommended for Air Force pilot
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News