Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
February 9, 2019
Hello readers, here are the most trending stories of the week for you.
Wilson College in Mumbai welcomes students to join the certificate course in disability studies and finds widespread support.
Buidings in Kerala will now be approved only if they meet the criteria set for accessibility features .
Pune is hosting the first ever state level meet to empower and unite people of deaf community.
Gujarat government has stated a unique training program for early screening of learning disabilities.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News