Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta to tie the knot on 9 March
February 9, 2019
Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta's big day is round the corner. Three months after twin sister Isha Ambani's marriage to Anand Piramal, Mukesh Ambani's son Akash Ambani will marry Shloka Mehta on 9 March at Mumbai's Jio World Centre. The wedding will be followed by Mangal Parv celebrations on 10 March and a grand reception on 11 March. Akash and Shloka had got engaged in June 2018 after he proposed to her a resort in Goa.
Akash is one of the heirs to India's biggest industrialist Mukesh Ambani' Reliance Industries. His twin sister Isha had got married in a grand ceremony last month. It was not just celebrities from India, but actors and politicians from across the globe participated in the wedding which took place for over ten days.
Social media users wished the couple ever since the news of their wedding came out.
#AkashAmbaniShlokaMehta #AkashAmbani #ambaniwedding Weddings are happy occasion and congratulations to #AkashAmbaniShlokaMehta upcoming marriage. But would request to donate a small portion of the wedding expenditure to the shelterless animals & humans!!-Bidisha Kulshreshta, Twitter User
Reportedly, Akash is also hosting a bachelor's party in Switzerland that will be attended by biggies like Ranbir Kapoor and Karan Johar.
Shloka Mehta is the youngest daughter of industrialist Russel Mehta who owns Rosy Blue Diamonds. Shloka is one amongst the heirs of one of India's biggest diamond companies.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News