Animal Assisted Therapy for Mental Well-being!
A Special Sunday Sip coming soon!
Pets can bring a sense of serenity and self-confidence that reduces anxiety and stress, stimulates social interaction and conversation, gives us opportunities for nurturing, exercise and play.
We are very happy to have with us Mr. Karthik Ramasubramanian, a very passionate canine therapist who will talk about Animal Assisted Therapy for Mental Well-being!
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: 769, 7th Main Rd, KSRTC Layout, 2nd Phase, JP Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ishanya India Foundation- Center for Individuals with Special Needs
- Organizer Phone: 7349676668
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ishanya.xyz/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019