Animal Assisted Therapy for Mental Well-being!
A Special Sunday Sip coming soon!
Pets can bring a sense of serenity and self-confidence that reduces anxiety and stress, stimulates social interaction and conversation, gives us opportunities for nurturing, exercise and play.
We are very happy to have with us Mr. Karthik Ramasubramanian, a very passionate canine therapist who will talk about Animal Assisted Therapy for Mental Well-being!
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: 769, 7th Main Rd, KSRTC Layout, 2nd Phase, JP Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ishanya India Foundation- Center for Individuals with Special Needs
- Organizer Phone: 7349676668
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ishanya.xyz/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 26, 2019 Morning of Fun
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News