Animal Assisted Therapy for Mental Well-being!
A Special Sunday Sip coming soon!
Pets can bring a sense of serenity and self-confidence that reduces anxiety and stress, stimulates social interaction and conversation, gives us opportunities for nurturing, exercise and play.
We are very happy to have with us Mr. Karthik Ramasubramanian, a very passionate canine therapist who will talk about Animal Assisted Therapy for Mental Well-being!
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: 769, 7th Main Rd, KSRTC Layout, 2nd Phase, JP Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ishanya India Foundation- Center for Individuals with Special Needs
- Organizer Phone: 7349676668
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ishanya.xyz/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News