Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
February 11, 2019
Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress party leader Sonia Gandhi has said that "truth will always prevail".
Vadra, who was has been questioned by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) three times for his involvement in a money laundering case took to Facebook to share his views.
Just want to say thank you to all my friends and acquaintances who have reached out in support from all over the nation, at this time, I'm fine, good and disciplined to deal with anything, I'm put through. "Truth will always prevail. - Robert Vadra
Vadra, who is a businessman, was questioned by the grilled by the ED for over eight hours on Saturday in connection with a money laundering case. He has been summoned by the ED three times this week. His wife Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi reached the ED office to pick up her husband.
Vadra was questioned for around six hours for the first time in the case. The ED has alleged that Vadra owns several properties in the United Kingdom. The allegations have been denied by Vadra.
The Patiala House court granted interim bail to Vadra on 2 February till 16 February.
Meanwhile, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra will make her first visit to Uttar Pradesh today. She will be accompanied by Congress chief Rahul Gandhi and Jyotiraditya Scindia, who is now in charge for western UP.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Events April 22, 2019 Learn to manage your own career
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines April 19, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News