Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
February 12, 2019
South Indian superstar Rajinikanth's younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth got married to businessman Vishagnan Vanangamudi on Monday. This is Soundarya's second marriage. Earlier, she was married to R Ashwin. The couple got divorced six years after marriage and they have a son together named Ved. Soundarya and Vishagnan got married according to Hindu rituals at the Leela Palace in Chennai. This is Vishagnan's second marriage as well.
Soundarya's and Vishagnan's close friends and family members were present for the function. Many celebrities and politicians including Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisami were present at the wedding to bless the couple. The newlyweds made sure that they pose for shutterbugs after the ceremonies got over.
Look 5 | Presenting to you the gorgeous bride #soundaryarajinikanth 's much awaited wedding #muhurtham look! Traditional Braid, Smoked Liner & a Raspberry lip paired with her @AJSKOfficial #silksaree. Wishing the lovely couple a happy married life!#prakatwork- Prakruthi Ananth, Make-up Artist
Soundarya was seen wearing Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla apparel for her big day. Needless to say, the bride looked stunning. Soundarya had a grand mehndi function on Friday which was attended by many celebrities. She even posted a photo of her father, son and her fiancé on social media.
"Blessed & grateful beyond words !!!! The three most important men in my life ... my darling father. my angel son .and now you my Vishagan", tweeted Soundarya Rajinikanth.
Vishagnan is an actor and also owns a pharmaceutical company.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Accessibility April 22, 2019 Disabled people in parts of Goa can look forward to wheelchair accessible transport on voting day
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News