Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
February 12, 2019
South Indian superstar Rajinikanth's younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth got married to businessman Vishagnan Vanangamudi on Monday. This is Soundarya's second marriage. Earlier, she was married to R Ashwin. The couple got divorced six years after marriage and they have a son together named Ved. Soundarya and Vishagnan got married according to Hindu rituals at the Leela Palace in Chennai. This is Vishagnan's second marriage as well.
Soundarya's and Vishagnan's close friends and family members were present for the function. Many celebrities and politicians including Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisami were present at the wedding to bless the couple. The newlyweds made sure that they pose for shutterbugs after the ceremonies got over.
Look 5 | Presenting to you the gorgeous bride #soundaryarajinikanth 's much awaited wedding #muhurtham look! Traditional Braid, Smoked Liner & a Raspberry lip paired with her @AJSKOfficial #silksaree. Wishing the lovely couple a happy married life!#prakatwork- Prakruthi Ananth, Make-up Artist
Soundarya was seen wearing Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla apparel for her big day. Needless to say, the bride looked stunning. Soundarya had a grand mehndi function on Friday which was attended by many celebrities. She even posted a photo of her father, son and her fiancé on social media.
"Blessed & grateful beyond words !!!! The three most important men in my life ... my darling father. my angel son .and now you my Vishagan", tweeted Soundarya Rajinikanth.
Vishagnan is an actor and also owns a pharmaceutical company.
Watch in Sign Language
- Felt suicidal after India loss, says Pakistan cricket coach
June 26, 2019
- 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
June 26, 2019
- Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
June 26, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Events June 26, 2019 Talk Tools Workshop
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines June 23, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News