Hi Bhavna, Are there any books relating to sexuality and fertility rights of women with physical disabilities?
February 12, 2019
Answer - Thank you for writing to us. Yes, there are number of resources where you can find the information you are looking for. One is a book called Defying Deviance written by Rajendra Maurya. The book is not available in print, but in e-book format.
To get a copy, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also access Abha Khetarpal's YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igZ4qDeplsc&feature=youtu.be for more information.
She also has a self-paced online course on comprehensive sexuality education for teens with disabilities, adults with disabilities, parents of children with disabilities and special educators. You can access this at https://www.onlinecourses.crossthehurdles.org.
Another useful resource is the website sexualityanddisability.org, which you can access at https://sexualityanddisability.org/.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 12, 2019 Worthy of international medals, but "mentally unsound" to vote – Why this election will elude Asha Kiran home residents
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News