Hi Bhavna, Are there any books relating to sexuality and fertility rights of women with physical disabilities?
February 12, 2019
Answer - Thank you for writing to us. Yes, there are number of resources where you can find the information you are looking for. One is a book called Defying Deviance written by Rajendra Maurya. The book is not available in print, but in e-book format.
To get a copy, you can contact email@example.com.
You can also access Abha Khetarpal's YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igZ4qDeplsc&feature=youtu.be for more information.
She also has a self-paced online course on comprehensive sexuality education for teens with disabilities, adults with disabilities, parents of children with disabilities and special educators. You can access this at https://www.onlinecourses.crossthehurdles.org.
Another useful resource is the website sexualityanddisability.org, which you can access at https://sexualityanddisability.org/.
Watch in Sign Language
- #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
August 19, 2019
- Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
August 16, 2019
- Kerala floods underline critical need to frame inclusive disaster risk management policies
August 14, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 14, 2019 Adolescent Training and Sex Education Workshop
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Cold Eid celebrations in Srinagar as restrictions return
- Parasports August 15, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Disability led Madhusudan to discover a talent for wheelchair tennis
- Events August 14, 2019 Drama for Autism
- Events August 14, 2019 Touch For Health Level 1
- Parasports August 13, 2019 “Government apathy towards para sports demotivates us” - MyTake by Ebin Joseph
- Events August 14, 2019 Unity through Performing Arts
- Events August 14, 2019 Traffic Awareness By Physically Challenged Friends
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Technology August 15, 2019 'Smart Car Seat for Differently-Abled' gets a thumbs up for innovation & creativity
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Ask-Bhavna May 15, 2019
Hello Bhavna. My name is Syed Reyaz and I am working in the Fire & Emergency Department in Jammu and Kashmir. I am a fireman and I fell from the ladder on duty while firefighting. I have suffered a spinal cord injury but my department cannot help me. I don’t have Mediclaim either. What can I do?
Newz Hook - Accessible News