Hi Bhavna, Are there any books relating to sexuality and fertility rights of women with physical disabilities?
February 12, 2019
Answer - Thank you for writing to us. Yes, there are number of resources where you can find the information you are looking for. One is a book called Defying Deviance written by Rajendra Maurya. The book is not available in print, but in e-book format.
To get a copy, you can contact email@example.com.
You can also access Abha Khetarpal's YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igZ4qDeplsc&feature=youtu.be for more information.
She also has a self-paced online course on comprehensive sexuality education for teens with disabilities, adults with disabilities, parents of children with disabilities and special educators. You can access this at https://www.onlinecourses.crossthehurdles.org.
Another useful resource is the website sexualityanddisability.org, which you can access at https://sexualityanddisability.org/.
Watch in Sign Language
- Dehradun pool forced to grant equal access to disabled adults after official intervention
June 27, 2019
- Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
June 26, 2019
- Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
June 26, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Felt suicidal after India loss, says Pakistan cricket coach
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Pakistan gets warning to curb terrorism by October
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Growing number of fake disability certification rackets highlight need for stricter checks & action
- Events June 27, 2019 Thalassemia Detection Camp
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Events June 26, 2019 Talk Tools Workshop
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News