Hi Bhavna, Are there any books relating to sexuality and fertility rights of women with physical disabilities?
Answer - Thank you for writing to us. Yes, there are number of resources where you can find the information you are looking for. One is a book called Defying Deviance written by Rajendra Maurya. The book is not available in print, but in e-book format.
To get a copy, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also access Abha Khetarpal’s YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igZ4qDeplsc&feature=youtu.be for more information.
She also has a self-paced online course on comprehensive sexuality education for teens with disabilities, adults with disabilities, parents of children with disabilities and special educators. You can access this at https://www.onlinecourses.crossthehurdles.org.
Another useful resource is the website sexualityanddisability.org, which you can access at https://sexualityanddisability.org/.
Watch in Sign Language
- Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
February 18, 2019
- Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
February 17, 2019
- Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
February 15, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019