Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
National Association of the Deaf in partnership with Microsoft India invites you to the Empowering for Inclusion Summit.
Technology, as we are aware, is the greatest enabler for persons with disabilities. Assistive technologies such as screen-readers, braille displays as also mainstream technologies such as smartphones, Windows 10 and Office 365 offer several possibilities to persons with disabilities to reduce or overcome barriers encountered by them. In more recent times, emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Machine Learnings etc., when applied for people with disabilities, tremendously help plug existing gaps and substantially improve scope for independent living.
It is to deliberate on the existing challenges and opportunities in creating, promoting and disseminating accessible and appropriate technology solutions for people with disabilities that we invite you to join us for the Summit.
Please fill this form to confirm your participation at the Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019.
- Starts on: Friday, 15 Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Feb 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Vivanta Ambassador Hotel, India Habitat Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: National Association of the Deaf, India
- Organizer Phone: 9810468715,9999491876
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://nadindia.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News