Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
National Association of the Deaf in partnership with Microsoft India invites you to the Empowering for Inclusion Summit.
Technology, as we are aware, is the greatest enabler for persons with disabilities. Assistive technologies such as screen-readers, braille displays as also mainstream technologies such as smartphones, Windows 10 and Office 365 offer several possibilities to persons with disabilities to reduce or overcome barriers encountered by them. In more recent times, emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Machine Learnings etc., when applied for people with disabilities, tremendously help plug existing gaps and substantially improve scope for independent living.
It is to deliberate on the existing challenges and opportunities in creating, promoting and disseminating accessible and appropriate technology solutions for people with disabilities that we invite you to join us for the Summit.
Please fill this form to confirm your participation at the Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019.
- Starts on: Friday, 15 Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Feb 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Vivanta Ambassador Hotel, India Habitat Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: National Association of the Deaf, India
- Organizer Phone: 9810468715,9999491876
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://nadindia.org