Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
National Association of the Deaf in partnership with Microsoft India invites you to the Empowering for Inclusion Summit.
Technology, as we are aware, is the greatest enabler for persons with disabilities. Assistive technologies such as screen-readers, braille displays as also mainstream technologies such as smartphones, Windows 10 and Office 365 offer several possibilities to persons with disabilities to reduce or overcome barriers encountered by them. In more recent times, emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Machine Learnings etc., when applied for people with disabilities, tremendously help plug existing gaps and substantially improve scope for independent living.
It is to deliberate on the existing challenges and opportunities in creating, promoting and disseminating accessible and appropriate technology solutions for people with disabilities that we invite you to join us for the Summit.
Please fill this form to confirm your participation at the Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019.
- Starts on: Friday, 15 Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Feb 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Vivanta Ambassador Hotel, India Habitat Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: National Association of the Deaf, India
- Organizer Phone: 9810468715,9999491876
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://nadindia.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News