Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
February 14, 2019
Salman Khan Fans are eagerly waiting for his next upcoming movie Bharat. Good news is that, 'Bharat' will have a multi-lingual release. The much anticipated movie will release in Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu in dubbed versions. The news was confirmed by 'Bharat' team on Tuesday saying that they want the movie to reach a wider audience across the country.
Fans could not hide the excitement.
#Bharat-team is considering releasing film in other Indian languages as well to reach a pan-India audience. idea is to make this #SalmanKhan's biggest international & Indian release to cater to his fans across the country. "They r scouting for dubbing artistes in diff languages-Sardar Singh, Twitter User
The movie, which is an adaptation of 2014 South Korean movie An Ode to My Father is expected to hit screens by June this year. Reportedly, there are only six days left to finish shooting of the movie. Currently, makers are shooting an action sequence which is the climax of 'Bharat'. They have even put up a temporary set of Rs 10 crore that will be demolished after the climax shoot gets over.
'Bharat' is directed by Bollywood's much acclaimed director Ali Abbas Zafar. It is jointly produced by Atul Agnihotri, Salman Khan and a few others. Apart from Salman, the movie also stars Katrina Kaif, Disha Pathani, Tabu, Jackie Shroff and Sunil Grover in other prominent roles. Varun Dhawan will do a cameo role in the film.
"Mega plans #Bharat will not only release in Hindi but will be also dubbed in #Tamil #Telugu & #Malayalam and maybe more", tweeted Girish Johar.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Exit polls predict comfortable win for BJP
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Para athlete Javed Choudhari to dance up a storm on reality show Dance Deewane
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - Behind swimming champ Ankita Anvikar's success story is mom Anjali
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Headlines May 24, 2019 World leaders congratulate PM Modi
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Headlines May 23, 2019 NaMo all the way, BJP-led alliance returns with thumping majority
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Virat is 1st cricketer with 100 million fans on social media
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News