Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
February 14, 2019
Salman Khan Fans are eagerly waiting for his next upcoming movie Bharat. Good news is that, 'Bharat' will have a multi-lingual release. The much anticipated movie will release in Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu in dubbed versions. The news was confirmed by 'Bharat' team on Tuesday saying that they want the movie to reach a wider audience across the country.
Fans could not hide the excitement.
#Bharat-team is considering releasing film in other Indian languages as well to reach a pan-India audience. idea is to make this #SalmanKhan's biggest international & Indian release to cater to his fans across the country. "They r scouting for dubbing artistes in diff languages-Sardar Singh, Twitter User
The movie, which is an adaptation of 2014 South Korean movie An Ode to My Father is expected to hit screens by June this year. Reportedly, there are only six days left to finish shooting of the movie. Currently, makers are shooting an action sequence which is the climax of 'Bharat'. They have even put up a temporary set of Rs 10 crore that will be demolished after the climax shoot gets over.
'Bharat' is directed by Bollywood's much acclaimed director Ali Abbas Zafar. It is jointly produced by Atul Agnihotri, Salman Khan and a few others. Apart from Salman, the movie also stars Katrina Kaif, Disha Pathani, Tabu, Jackie Shroff and Sunil Grover in other prominent roles. Varun Dhawan will do a cameo role in the film.
"Mega plans #Bharat will not only release in Hindi but will be also dubbed in #Tamil #Telugu & #Malayalam and maybe more", tweeted Girish Johar.
Watch in Sign Language
- Congress leader Sam Pitroda raises doubts on airstrike in Balakot
March 23, 2019
- At least 47 killed, over 600 injured in explosion in China
March 23, 2019
- BJP releases first list of candidates for elections
March 22, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Anil Ambani pays dues, avoids jail term
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 How a Facebook page helped rally a support group for wheelchair users in Kerala
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 My disability taught me to unlock my potential - My Take by Dhanya Ravi
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Headlines March 21, 2019 All IPL 2019 matches will be played in India
- Get-hooked March 17, 2019 Need more movies to portray disability in a sensitive manner, say activists
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 "We all have a Javed Abidi inside us": Shameer Rishad talks about the Javed Abidi Foundation
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines March 13, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News