Gully Boy hits theatres
February 15, 2019
The much awaited Bollywood movie Gully Boy hit theatres on Thursday. As expected, the movie has been receiving some great reviews from across India. Starring Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt in lead roles, 'Gully Boy' takes audience into the life of a 22 year old rapper Murad, who is from a ghetto in Mumbai. The movie revolves around his dreams and aspirations and how he makes it big in the music scene.
#GullyBoy is Raw, Real & Inspiring , screen play is slow in parts but strong writing & direction camouflage that minus . @RanveerOfficial delivers his most subtle & honest performance, @aliaa08 is FANTASTIC.Climax is the HIGHLIGHT. Youth gonna love the film-Sumit M Kadel, Film Critic
Critics have already given good ratings for the movie. Many pointed out that the movie is going to be a hit amongst young audience. Ranveer Singh's performance is much talked about with Alia supporting his brilliancy on-screen as Murad.
"I am freakin' loving @RanveerOfficial and @aliaa08 in this film. The pace, the built of the story. The sound design, the subtext. There is a sense of humor in telling a dark story that is executed beautifully. #ZoyaAkhtar, you are a star. #GullyBoy", tweeted Mahwash Ajaz, Media Personality.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 'We have only one life, so live it to the fullest' - My Take by Krishnakumar PS
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Delhi Police reacts to Kejriwal’s comment on security
- Headlines May 19, 2019 PM Modi responds to title of 'Divider in Chief'
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Video of physically disabled Zomato delivery boy wins hearts on social media
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 Music knows no boundaries so why barriers at concert venues, ask disabled music lovers
- Parasports May 20, 2019 Passion for sports keeps Amresh's spirits up through the worst of times
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 This Pune-based centre aims to build awareness, fight the stigma around schizophrenia
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News