Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
February 16, 2019
Actor Irrfan Khan has returned to India from London where he is undergoing treatment for neuroendocrine tumour.
The actor was diagnosed with the rare condition of neuroendocrine tumour in April last year. The treatment is still not complete and Irrfan Khan has not gone back to working in movie projects.
Several rumors regarding the actor's health claimed that Irrfan had started shooting for 'Hindi Medium 2'. However, producer Bhushan Kumar has confirmed that the Irrfan is yet to get his health reports. He has not started working on any projects yet.
Shooting on his future projects will only commence after the actor gets final reports about his health condition and his doctors tell him to go ahead.
Irrfan's last release was the film 'Karwaan' and came out while he was in London. Irrfan and Deepika Padukone's film that was to be directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, has been indefinitely postponed.
Fans of Irrfan are extremely happy to know that he is back and may soon start working.
Dev Sharma @DevShar90175833 tweeted,"Replying to @moviesndtv I am so glad you're back God bless I am sure you are an excellent fighter & you will win"
Loveline @Lovelin30265631 wrote, "Replying to @moviesndtv @ndtv Hope to see you soon Irrfan in hindu medium 2. God will see you through"
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events May 15, 2019 TCS 10k Run with Smileys & Run with Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
- Events May 14, 2019 Workshop: Enhancing Outcomes in Inclusive Education for Special Educational Needs
- Get-hooked May 15, 2019 Art that moves & inspires, given a new life by HeART Beat Foundation
- Get-hooked May 14, 2019 #BeingMom – Celebrating my mother, Mrs Krishna Kumari – My Take by Aparna Murthy
- Events May 15, 2019 Music Therapy Workshop
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 Understanding Chronic Pain
- Get-hooked May 13, 2019 What I want to tell my mother - NewzHook readers share their thoughts
- Headlines May 16, 2019 CRPF bans jawans from playing PUBG game
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News