Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
February 16, 2019
Actor Irrfan Khan has returned to India from London where he is undergoing treatment for neuroendocrine tumour.
The actor was diagnosed with the rare condition of neuroendocrine tumour in April last year. The treatment is still not complete and Irrfan Khan has not gone back to working in movie projects.
Several rumors regarding the actor's health claimed that Irrfan had started shooting for 'Hindi Medium 2'. However, producer Bhushan Kumar has confirmed that the Irrfan is yet to get his health reports. He has not started working on any projects yet.
Shooting on his future projects will only commence after the actor gets final reports about his health condition and his doctors tell him to go ahead.
Irrfan's last release was the film 'Karwaan' and came out while he was in London. Irrfan and Deepika Padukone's film that was to be directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, has been indefinitely postponed.
Fans of Irrfan are extremely happy to know that he is back and may soon start working.
Dev Sharma @DevShar90175833 tweeted,"Replying to @moviesndtv I am so glad you're back God bless I am sure you are an excellent fighter & you will win"
Loveline @Lovelin30265631 wrote, "Replying to @moviesndtv @ndtv Hope to see you soon Irrfan in hindu medium 2. God will see you through"
Watch in Sign Language
- 13 dead in Mumbai building collapse
July 19, 2019
- Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
July 18, 2019
- Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
July 18, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Sibaji Panda is bringing Indian sign language to the forefront
- Education July 17, 2019 Kerala High Court upholds guidelines for therapy centres in the state
- Headlines July 15, 2019 Press Club of India supports media boycott of Kangana
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Noted Paralympian Deepa Malik aims to set a record in sea swimming
- Events July 18, 2019 RUN for Wheels Marathon
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
- Technology July 12, 2019 Excessive TV watching could trigger symptoms of ADHD in kids, says study
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News