Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
February 16, 2019
Dear readers, here are the most trending news of the week!
This month we are bringing to you the stories of people with disabilities who have found love. The #LovePossible series is about breaking barriers and letting love win.
People with disabilities will now be able to get justice through exclusive courts set up by Kerala government.
Aspiring students of medicines have been let down again by the Medical Council of India.
Munambam Beach in Kerala is all set to become disabled-friendly.
Muziris Biennale, one of the biggest art festivals in Kochi opens doors to people with autism.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com .
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Delhi Police reacts to Kejriwal’s comment on security
- Events May 17, 2019 Multiple Sclerosis - Invisible Symptoms
- Headlines May 13, 2019 Fate of prominent leaders decided on 6th phase of voting
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
- Employment May 17, 2019 La-Monnaie Skills enables disabled youth to flower into resourceful, contributing citizens
- Headlines May 17, 2019 PM promises to build statue of reformer Vidyasagar
- Events May 15, 2019 Free Webinar - All About Autism: Education & Daily Living
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Employment May 19, 2019 At Indore workshop on workplace inclusion, corporates share learnings & inspiring stories
- Employment May 16, 2019 Umbrella By Differently Abled empowers people with spinal cord injuries
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News