Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
February 16, 2019
Dear readers, here are the most trending news of the week!
This month we are bringing to you the stories of people with disabilities who have found love. The #LovePossible series is about breaking barriers and letting love win.
People with disabilities will now be able to get justice through exclusive courts set up by Kerala government.
Aspiring students of medicines have been let down again by the Medical Council of India.
Munambam Beach in Kerala is all set to become disabled-friendly.
Muziris Biennale, one of the biggest art festivals in Kochi opens doors to people with autism.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 14, 2019 Touch For Health Level 1
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Telephone services, Internet partially back in J&K
- Events August 14, 2019 Dyslexia Awareness Workshop
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Delhi Public School Bengaluru North brings an inclusive touch to its crowdfunding initiatives
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Kerala minister K K Shailaja steps in for deaf child affected in the floods
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Angry reactions to Mika Singh's performance in Karachi
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Parenting Corner- Motivating children
- Get-Hooked August 15, 2019 Visually impaired singer Muskan uses music to connect with the larger world
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-Hooked August 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News