Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
For the first time ever, in Karnataka, we are organizing an event where we are inviting schools and organizations who work with differently abled children. We are doing this to make people aware that these differently abled students are not any different and are special in their own way.
Register and win exciting prizes!! FREE registration for students with disabilities.
Online events Animation war Matte painting Meme Making Photography Poster design Title Making ( Motion graphics) Pencil sketching - character design Spot event Day 1
Digital character Sans brush Typo design Comic Ads Drawing competition for students with disabilities Day 2
Clay modelling The Hunt Still life drawing Cosplay
- Starts on: Monday, 25 Feb 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 26 Feb 2019 at 09:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru , Karnataka
- Location: St. Joseph’s College, 36, Langford Road, Langford Gardens
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Association of Art and Animation
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/JigsawArtAnimation/?tn-str=k*F
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility May 20, 2019 Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
- Headlines May 19, 2019 PM Modi responds to title of 'Divider in Chief'
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - Behind swimming champ Ankita Anvikar's success story is mom Anjali
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Stay cool this summer, some tips for wheelchair users
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Indian actors shine at Cannes festival 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News