Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
February 20, 2019
After the recent suicide attack on a CRPF convoy in Jammu & Kashmir, security forces had carried out massive operations to eliminate terrorists from the region.
Lieutenant General KJS Dhillon has informed that Indian Army has killed the leadership of Jaish-e-Mohammed- JeM terror group in Jammu and Kashmir. Three terrorists were killed by the army in the state after an encounter in Pulwama yesterday. The terrorist are believed to be heading the operation of JeM in Jammu and Kashmir State.
JeM terrorists have been killed within 100 hours of the 14 February attack that killed 40 CRPF jawans. The terror group has taken the responsibility for the suicide terror attack.
Lieutenant General KJS Dhillon has also said, "Anyone who has picked up a gun will be killed and eliminated."
Four soldiers of the Indian army and a civilian were also killed in the 12 hour long encounter.
The families of the slain soldiers have been offered financial help and support from all corners.
The State Bank of India- SBI has also announced that loans taken by the 40 soldiers who were killed in Pulwama will be waived off. A UPI payment gateway has been created by the bank so that people can make donations for the families of the soldiers.
The bank is also making sure that the insurance money of Rs 30 lakh under the 'Defense Salary Package' is processed without any delay.
Social media users have shared their thoughts at the army's action.
Amit Malviya ¸Verified account @amitmalviya After eliminating Jaish leadership in the valley within 100 hours of Pulwama attack, unequivocal message from Army, "Anyone who has picked up a gun will be killed & eliminated". That is an empowered Army, which has been given a free hand. Political will to fight terror matters.
harip @Harijnvi Replying to @amitmalviya Haven't resolved Stone pelters who obstruct army operation ... Army should comedown heavily on them.
Watch in Sign Language
- Jet Airways pilots’ refuse to fly if salaries not cleared by 31 March
March 23, 2019
- Congress leader Sam Pitroda questions airstrike in Balakot
March 23, 2019
- At least 47 killed, over 600 injured in explosion in China
March 23, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Parikkar given state funeral with military honours
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 #WonderWoman - Ketna Mehta is giving people with disabilities wings to fly
- Events March 17, 2019 Accessible Text Creation Workshop
- Accessibility March 17, 2019 Awareness about accessible election facilities still an issue in Arunachal Pradesh
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Female Special Police Officer in J&K shot dead by terrorists
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Narendra Modi launches ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ campaign
- Headlines March 21, 2019 Mayawati will not contest 2019 general elections
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Mumbai bridge collapse - Families demand answers
- Parasports March 20, 2019 India on a roll at the 2019 Special Olympics World Games
- Events March 19, 2019 Annual Seminar on Inclusion & Accessibility of Deaf
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News