Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
February 20, 2019
After the recent suicide attack on a CRPF convoy in Jammu & Kashmir, security forces had carried out massive operations to eliminate terrorists from the region.
Lieutenant General KJS Dhillon has informed that Indian Army has killed the leadership of Jaish-e-Mohammed- JeM terror group in Jammu and Kashmir. Three terrorists were killed by the army in the state after an encounter in Pulwama yesterday. The terrorist are believed to be heading the operation of JeM in Jammu and Kashmir State.
JeM terrorists have been killed within 100 hours of the 14 February attack that killed 40 CRPF jawans. The terror group has taken the responsibility for the suicide terror attack.
Lieutenant General KJS Dhillon has also said, "Anyone who has picked up a gun will be killed and eliminated."
Four soldiers of the Indian army and a civilian were also killed in the 12 hour long encounter.
The families of the slain soldiers have been offered financial help and support from all corners.
The State Bank of India- SBI has also announced that loans taken by the 40 soldiers who were killed in Pulwama will be waived off. A UPI payment gateway has been created by the bank so that people can make donations for the families of the soldiers.
The bank is also making sure that the insurance money of Rs 30 lakh under the 'Defense Salary Package' is processed without any delay.
Social media users have shared their thoughts at the army's action.
Amit Malviya Verified account @amitmalviya After eliminating Jaish leadership in the valley within 100 hours of Pulwama attack, unequivocal message from Army, "Anyone who has picked up a gun will be killed & eliminated". That is an empowered Army, which has been given a free hand. Political will to fight terror matters.
harip @Harijnvi Replying to @amitmalviya Haven't resolved Stone pelters who obstruct army operation ... Army should comedown heavily on them.
Watch in Sign Language
- Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
August 19, 2019
- Kerala nun seeks justice from the Vatican
August 19, 2019
- #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
August 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 14, 2019 Let your hands do the talking
- Parasports August 15, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Disability led Madhusudan to discover a talent for wheelchair tennis
- Events August 14, 2019 Dyslexia Awareness Workshop
- Events August 14, 2019 Special Buddies Program
- Education August 12, 2019 Special Educators Forum-India demands separate national education policy for children with disabilities
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Kerala man Noushad wins hearts in flood-hit Kerala
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 Foreign doctors question MCI guidelines regarding disabled medical aspirants ahead of crucial hearing
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Chandrayaan 2 heading towards the Moon
- Education August 12, 2019 A YouTuber by chance, Husna Ameen proves disability is no barrier to pursue dreams
- Events August 14, 2019 Deaf short film Festival 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines August 6, 2019
Headlines August 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News