Dear Bhavna. Is there is any source to get online psychologist counselling?
February 20, 2019
Answer - Hello. Thank you for reaching out to NewzHook. You could reach out to the iCall helpline of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences at http://www.tiss.edu/view/6/projects/icall-telephonic-counselling-service-for-individua/contact-us-6/.
Another suggestion is the SeekSpark.com at https://seekspark.com/. We also want to mention that these are not sites we are recommending as such as we do not have personal experience using them. Good luck.
Watch in Sign Language
- Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
May 20, 2019
- Anuprayaas is making railway stations inclusive & accessible for visually impaired people
May 17, 2019
- Game changing innovations that enable inclusion - Global Accessibility Awareness Day special
May 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology May 14, 2019 Google's Android Q to introduce Live Captions and Subtitles to all types of content
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Seventh & final phase of voting in general elections today
- Get-hooked May 15, 2019 "Treat us as equals" - Disabled staff manning voting booth in Delhi send out a loud, clear message
- Events May 15, 2019 Movie Screening on Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked May 15, 2019 Some tips to support children with multiple disabilities
- Technology May 13, 2019 Google’s new project to use artificial intelligence to accommodate speech impairments
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Accessibility among 5 areas under focus in 11th edition of NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum
- Headlines May 16, 2019 Saurav Ganguly says Pakistan is a World Cup favourite
- Headlines May 16, 2019 Violence in West Bengal over vandalising of iconic statue
- Get-hooked May 13, 2019 What I want to tell my mother - NewzHook readers share their thoughts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News