Saudi Arabia Crown in India to strengthen ties
February 21, 2019
Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed Bin Salman (MBS), arrived to India on Tuesday to discuss about matters to strengthen ties between the two nations. The prince was welcomed by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi who even broke the protocols to welcome the prince. Popularly known as MBS, the crown prince arrived at New Delhi airport with his ministers on Tuesday evening.
India is delighted to welcome HRH Mohammed Bin Salman, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia-Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India
Apart from strengthening business ties, MBS said that one of the major concerns of the two nations will be to combat terrorism. He added that even intelligence information will be shared if required to put an end to terrorism. Both Modi and MBS added that there is urgent need to increase pressure on countries that support terrorism.
Saudi Arabia also became the 73rd nation to sign the International Solar Alliance which was unveiled by Narendra Modi and former French President Francois Hollande in 2015. Modi added that he extends his warm welcome in Saudi Arabia joining the alliance.
"Breaking protocol for a cherished friend! PM @narendramodi personally welcomes Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia HRH Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud on his first visit to India. A quick perusal of the broad-based ties between #IndiaSaudiArabia", tweeted Indian Diplomacy, official account of India's Public Diplomacy, Ministry of External Affairs.
MBS even added that Narendra Modi is like an elder brother to him, and that he admires the Indian leader. MBS was on a visit to Pakistan before arriving to India. He met Pak Prime Minister Imran Khan where they discussed ways to strengthen business ties between the two nations. Reportedly, MBS ordered for the release of over 2000 Pakistani prisoners in Saudi Arabia has part of extending his love and affection to the country.
Watch in Sign Language
- Congress leader Sam Pitroda raises doubts on airstrike in Balakot
March 23, 2019
- BJP releases first list of candidates for elections
March 22, 2019
- Pakistan will not broadcast IPL 2019 matches
March 22, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Rahul Gandhi PM Modi over chowkidaar campaign
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Pakistan will not broadcast IPL 2019 matches
- Headlines March 16, 2019 9 people of Indian origin missing in New Zealand mosque attack
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Parikkar given state funeral with military honours
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 Some tips to help children with learning disabilities
- Headlines March 21, 2019 Nirav Modi arrested in London
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Rewire your brain – Guest Column by Dr Elavatsala Sharma
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines March 13, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News