AUD Disability Forum and D.A.M. invite you to PAINTABILITY.
We will discuss artistic themes encompassing all disability issues, writing collective poetry and then painting our ideas on the wall. Please join us and let's make painting accessible together!
- Starts on: Friday, 22 Feb 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 22 Feb 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Delhi
- Location: Ambedkar University Delhi Near Kashmere Gate Metro Station
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: DAM: Determined Art Movement and AUD Disability Forum
- Organizer Website: http://www.determinedart.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 23, 2019 Election 2019 - Sensex at 40K as leads show 2nd term for PM Modi
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 This Pune-based centre aims to build awareness, fight the stigma around schizophrenia
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 Understanding Chronic Pain
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Seventh & final phase of voting in general elections today
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News