Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
February 23, 2019
Dear readers, these are the most trending news of the week!
The first ever T20 hearing impaired women's premier league will be held soon thanks to the efforts of Deaf Cricket Society.
Gati an initiative that enables children with disabilities to get quality , inclusive education in mainstream Mumbai schools.
Only 63 government websites are currently accessible for people with disabilities, many more to go.
Avaz app has empowered children and adults with speech disabilities and is changing lives across the world.
Through the month of February, we presented the #LovePossible Series - Stories of love breaking barriers. The series was a huge hit amongst our readers.
Many of them shared their own love stories with NewzHook. A big thank you to all of them!
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Indian actors shine at Cannes festival 2019
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - Behind swimming champ Ankita Anvikar's success story is mom Anjali
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Headlines May 23, 2019 Election 2019 - Sensex at 40K as leads show 2nd term for PM Modi
- Accessibility May 20, 2019 Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 Music knows no boundaries so why barriers at concert venues, ask disabled music lovers
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 From working for underprivileged kids to disability rights advocacy, Diksha wears many hats
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News