Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
February 23, 2019
Dear readers, these are the most trending news of the week!
The first ever T20 hearing impaired women's premier league will be held soon thanks to the efforts of Deaf Cricket Society.
Gati an initiative that enables children with disabilities to get quality , inclusive education in mainstream Mumbai schools.
Only 63 government websites are currently accessible for people with disabilities, many more to go.
Avaz app has empowered children and adults with speech disabilities and is changing lives across the world.
Through the month of February, we presented the #LovePossible Series - Stories of love breaking barriers. The series was a huge hit amongst our readers.
Many of them shared their own love stories with NewzHook. A big thank you to all of them!
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
- Differences in viewpoints must be respected. - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
August 26, 2019
- Entrepreneur Prateeek Khandelwal’s accessibility campaign #RampMyCity spreads wings across India
August 26, 2019
- Blind student in Delhi threatened & robbed, Delhi Police slammed for failure to respond
August 25, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 22, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Amidst hardships, Manoj Kumar pursues his love for sports with determination & hard work
- Accessibility August 23, 2019 Delhi Disabilities Commissioner welcomes order setting up of Special Courts to try offences under RPWD Act 2016
- Events August 21, 2019 Ageing with Grace Workshop for Seniors
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Chandrayaan-2 enters Moon’s orbit
- Get-Hooked August 23, 2019 Wheelchair users in Kochi rally together under the banner Kochi Wheelchair Koottayma
- Headlines August 25, 2019 Narendra Modi conferred with UAE’s highest civilian honour
- Events August 22, 2019 Ganesha Making Workshop
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Kerala nun seeks justice from the Vatican
- Technology August 21, 2019 #InclusionChamps: Bleetech’s human-centric approach wins them Universal Design Award 2019
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News