Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled is organising a charity musical evening dedicated in memory of the late Kannada actor and beloved rebel star Ambareesh in aid of our project for the barrier-free residential building at JP Nagar.
We fondly remember Ambareesh as an Indian actor, media personality and politician from the State of Karnataka. Ambareesh was an ardent supporter of Samarthanam and encouraged its initiatives. We are deeply grateful for his patronage. He actively participated in similar events, constantly motivated us and remained a great source of strength for all of us. As a token of our respect, we intend to dedicate a space in memory and honor of Sir Ambareesh during this mega charity musical extravaganza.
The invitees include renowned singers Dr. S P Balasubrahmanyam, Sri. Hamsalekha, Vijay Prakash, Gurukiran, Arjun Janya, Manjula Gururaj, Archana Udupa, Anuradha Bhatt and Nandhitha .
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 09:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: National College Grounds Basavanagudi,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Samarthanam Trust For The Disabled
- Organizer Phone: 094808 35965, 9480809586
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.samarthanam.org