Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled is organising a charity musical evening dedicated in memory of the late Kannada actor and beloved rebel star Ambareesh in aid of our project for the barrier-free residential building at JP Nagar.
We fondly remember Ambareesh as an Indian actor, media personality and politician from the State of Karnataka. Ambareesh was an ardent supporter of Samarthanam and encouraged its initiatives. We are deeply grateful for his patronage. He actively participated in similar events, constantly motivated us and remained a great source of strength for all of us. As a token of our respect, we intend to dedicate a space in memory and honor of Sir Ambareesh during this mega charity musical extravaganza.
The invitees include renowned singers Dr. S P Balasubrahmanyam, Sri. Hamsalekha, Vijay Prakash, Gurukiran, Arjun Janya, Manjula Gururaj, Archana Udupa, Anuradha Bhatt and Nandhitha .
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 09:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: National College Grounds Basavanagudi,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Samarthanam Trust For The Disabled
- Organizer Phone: 094808 35965, 9480809586
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.samarthanam.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 21, 2019 Ageing with Grace Workshop for Seniors
- Get-Hooked August 21, 2019 14 year old Joel Biju has overcome a disability to finish over 1000 paintings in one year
- Accessibility August 22, 2019 Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
- Parasports August 21, 2019 Indian para swimmers successfully swim the Catalina Channel, set Asia record
- Accessibility August 23, 2019 Delhi Disabilities Commissioner welcomes order setting up of Special Courts to try offences under RPWD Act 2016
- Lifestyle August 22, 2019 Kurtas for men - Feast your eyes on some amazing designs
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Sabke Liye initiative wins Future Retail Limited national disability award
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News