Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled is organising a charity musical evening dedicated in memory of the late Kannada actor and beloved rebel star Ambareesh in aid of our project for the barrier-free residential building at JP Nagar.
We fondly remember Ambareesh as an Indian actor, media personality and politician from the State of Karnataka. Ambareesh was an ardent supporter of Samarthanam and encouraged its initiatives. We are deeply grateful for his patronage. He actively participated in similar events, constantly motivated us and remained a great source of strength for all of us. As a token of our respect, we intend to dedicate a space in memory and honor of Sir Ambareesh during this mega charity musical extravaganza.
The invitees include renowned singers Dr. S P Balasubrahmanyam, Sri. Hamsalekha, Vijay Prakash, Gurukiran, Arjun Janya, Manjula Gururaj, Archana Udupa, Anuradha Bhatt and Nandhitha .
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 09:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: National College Grounds Basavanagudi,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Samarthanam Trust For The Disabled
- Organizer Phone: 094808 35965, 9480809586
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.samarthanam.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 22, 2019 PM Modi pays tribute to Rajiv Gandhi on death anniversary
- Education May 17, 2019 'Kannada Pustaka' open online library is empowering thousands of visually impaired students
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Indian actors shine at Cannes festival 2019
- Employment May 17, 2019 La-Monnaie Skills enables disabled youth to flower into resourceful, contributing citizens
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Exit polls predict comfortable win for BJP
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News