Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled is organising a charity musical evening dedicated in memory of the late Kannada actor and beloved rebel star Ambareesh in aid of our project for the barrier-free residential building at JP Nagar.
We fondly remember Ambareesh as an Indian actor, media personality and politician from the State of Karnataka. Ambareesh was an ardent supporter of Samarthanam and encouraged its initiatives. We are deeply grateful for his patronage. He actively participated in similar events, constantly motivated us and remained a great source of strength for all of us. As a token of our respect, we intend to dedicate a space in memory and honor of Sir Ambareesh during this mega charity musical extravaganza.
The invitees include renowned singers Dr. S P Balasubrahmanyam, Sri. Hamsalekha, Vijay Prakash, Gurukiran, Arjun Janya, Manjula Gururaj, Archana Udupa, Anuradha Bhatt and Nandhitha .
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Mar 2019 at 09:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: National College Grounds Basavanagudi,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Samarthanam Trust For The Disabled
- Organizer Phone: 094808 35965, 9480809586
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.samarthanam.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 #WonderWoman - Priya Bhargav embodies the warrior spirit in many ways
- Events March 17, 2019 Accessible Text Creation Workshop
- Events March 20, 2019 Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Chennai tourist attraction, Elliot’s beach, set to become wheelchair accessible
- Employment March 18, 2019 Kerala government’s Kaivalya Project yet to take off, disability rights groups disappointed
- Headlines March 18, 2019 New Zealand attack - 3 men from Hyderabad among 50 killed
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 My disability taught me to unlock my potential - My Take by Dhanya Ravi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News