Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
March 2, 2019
Dear readers, these are the most trending news of the week!
The unfortunate death of disabled child in Kolkata bought people together to push for better monitoring systems.
The Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT-D) has done it again and created another device called DotBook to empower and enable people who are blind and low vision.
The Court has come out in support of disabled MBBS aspirants and issued notices to MCI and two ministries regarding admission guidelines.
Provisions for disabled people in the Delhi government's budget gets mixed reactions from activists.
Kochi Metro has exceeded expectations and is being appreciated for its accessibility features
The story of how inclusive couples and their families came together for a lifelong bond of marriage.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Goa CM Manohar Parrikar is no more
- Get-hooked March 17, 2019 Understanding Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Events March 20, 2019 Session by Smrithy Rajesh
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Disabled people share uncomfortable encounters on social media with hash tag #AbledsAreWeird
- Headlines March 23, 2019 Jet Airways pilots’ refuse to fly if salaries not cleared by 31 March
- Events March 20, 2019 Downs syndrome free assessment camp
- Headlines March 16, 2019 9 people of Indian origin missing in New Zealand mosque attack
- Events March 20, 2019 Run 4 Autism Marathon- More details to come
- Events March 20, 2019 Samam Vidya & Tinkerama Summer camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News