Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
March 2, 2019
Dear readers, these are the most trending news of the week!
The unfortunate death of disabled child in Kolkata bought people together to push for better monitoring systems.
The Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT-D) has done it again and created another device called DotBook to empower and enable people who are blind and low vision.
The Court has come out in support of disabled MBBS aspirants and issued notices to MCI and two ministries regarding admission guidelines.
Provisions for disabled people in the Delhi government's budget gets mixed reactions from activists.
Kochi Metro has exceeded expectations and is being appreciated for its accessibility features
The story of how inclusive couples and their families came together for a lifelong bond of marriage.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Stay cool this summer, some tips for wheelchair users
- Accessibility May 21, 2019 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Headlines May 23, 2019 India launches new spy satellite
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 This Pune-based centre aims to build awareness, fight the stigma around schizophrenia
- Parasports May 20, 2019 Passion for sports keeps Amresh's spirits up through the worst of times
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News