Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
March 2, 2019
Dear readers, these are the most trending news of the week!
The unfortunate death of disabled child in Kolkata bought people together to push for better monitoring systems.
The Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT-D) has done it again and created another device called DotBook to empower and enable people who are blind and low vision.
The Court has come out in support of disabled MBBS aspirants and issued notices to MCI and two ministries regarding admission guidelines.
Provisions for disabled people in the Delhi government's budget gets mixed reactions from activists.
Kochi Metro has exceeded expectations and is being appreciated for its accessibility features
The story of how inclusive couples and their families came together for a lifelong bond of marriage.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
- Differences in viewpoints must be respected. - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
August 26, 2019
- Entrepreneur Prateeek Khandelwal’s accessibility campaign #RampMyCity spreads wings across India
August 26, 2019
- Blind student in Delhi threatened & robbed, Delhi Police slammed for failure to respond
August 25, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 24, 2019 PM Modi talks about 'New India' at France
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines August 25, 2019 Ex Minister Arun Jaitley is no more
- Headlines August 23, 2019 Amazon forest burns at record rate
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Primary schools reopen in J&K
- Get-Hooked August 25, 2019 Understanding Teaching Nonverbal Children
- Events August 21, 2019 Workshop on Nayi Disha Resource Library
- Get-Hooked August 24, 2019 Parenting Corner-Autism Myths
- Parasports August 20, 2019 “Never give up, live life to the fullest”- My Take by triple amputee & Trekker Sekhar Goud
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News