Tension in Jammu & Kashmir after Indian soldiers, civilians killed in encounter
March 3, 2019
Tensions between India and Pakistan does not seem to be ending very soon. On Saturday, five security personals and one civilian were killed in an encounter at Handwara in Jammu and Kashmir. Two militants were also killed in the encounter that was a joint operation conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir police along with the CRPF.
The pressure to eliminate terrorist groups in Pakistan is mounting. World nations are pointing hands at Pakistan which has been a terrorist haven for over two decades now. Social media users in both India and Pakistan are also calling for peace.
To our friends in India & Pakistan: As nuclear powers, please remember it's your responsibility to the global community to settle differences thru negotiations–not war. In times like this, cool heads must prevail. The world is praying you will have the courage to work for peace-Tulsi Gabbard
Meanwhile, the United States of America has asked Pakistan for detailed information regarding the misuse of American made F-16 fighter jets. These jets were used by Pakistan for air strikes against India.
After India's air strike against Pakistan based terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed, they have been undergoing numerous problems. To make things worse Masood Azhar, founder of the group, is reportedly unwell. He has been admitted at the army hospital in Pakistan where he is undergoing treatment for renal failure. The news was confirmed by Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi.
"India & Pakistan, please do not surrender further to old grievances & anger. People have already died, including children. The world needs peace & the blessing of your wisdom instead. And children should be safe & happy - always. So please #SayNoToWar", tweeted Barton McKinley.
Watch in Sign Language
- Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
March 20, 2019
- PM Modi’s biopic to release on 5 April
March 20, 2019
- One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
March 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Female Special Police Officer in J&K shot dead by terrorists
- Parasports March 13, 2019 Indian para athletes set to shine at Special Olympics World Games 2019 starting tomorrow in Abu Dhabi
- Events March 20, 2019 Run 4 Autism Marathon- More details to come
- Events March 14, 2019 Beat It! Drums and Mridangam Show
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 Madras High Court increases aid for disabled people under assistance scheme by 25%
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Kerala youngster Vijesh Vijayan wins battle for justice in Kerala High Court
- Accessibility March 19, 2019 Rising Star Tours & Travels is helping visually impaired people experience the magic of new places
- Events March 20, 2019 Awareness Session on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace
- Accessibility March 15, 2019 Discriminatory medical admission guidelines regarding disabled aspirants crush this Ranchi doctor's dream
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News