US offers $1 million reward for Osama bin Laden’s son
March 3, 2019
With the death of Osama bin Laden, chief of Al-Qaeda terror group, it was believed that the extremist organization is not a threat anymore.
However, reports are now claiming that the son of Osama bin Laden, Hamza bin Laden is now ready to take charge of Al-Qaeda.
The United States has already recognized him as threat to terror and announced a reward of 1 million US dollars for information that may help in his capture.
America had designated him as a global terrorist and major threat to peace two years ago.
The government of Saudi Arabia has also revoked the citizenship of Hamza bin Laden while international agencies are on a look out for him.
Hamza bin Laden is around 30 years old and is believed to be hiding in areas near the Afghan-Pakistan border. Hamza bin Laden is one of the many children fathered by Osama and was his favorite as per reports.
In the last few years he has released some audio and video messages that call out to Al-Qaeda followers to attack the US and other western countries as a revenge for his father's killing.
Al-Qaeda has been responsible for several terror attacks across the world including the 9/11 attacks in the USA.
Social media users reposed to the news with cynicism.
Ruhi Hamid @RuhiHamid tweeted, "Is anyone else suspicious about how this story has emerged now that ISIS has collapsed. USA Needs an enemy again, so Al Qaeda obliges in a timely fashion??!! #OsamaBinLadenSon
Prashant Luhar @prashantluhar95 wrote, "Prashant Luhar Retweeted RT Nepotism is real #Terrorism #Nepotism #OsamaBinLadenSon"
Watch in Sign Language
- Jet Airways pilots’ refuse to fly if salaries not cleared by 31 March
March 23, 2019
- Congress leader Sam Pitroda questions airstrike in Balakot
March 23, 2019
- At least 47 killed, over 600 injured in explosion in China
March 23, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 20, 2019 Session by Smrithy Rajesh
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Chennai tourist attraction, Elliot’s beach, set to become wheelchair accessible
- Get-hooked March 17, 2019 Need more movies to portray disability in a sensitive manner, say activists
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Nearly a month after Sambuddha Ghosh's death, family struggles for answers
- Events March 20, 2019 1st ODI National Zone Cricket Championship for Deaf
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Kerala youngster Vijesh Vijayan wins battle for justice in Kerala High Court
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
- Headlines March 21, 2019 All IPL 2019 matches will be played in India
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Bangladesh cricketers escaped terror attack closely
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Karnataka govt introduces accessibility features for elections, disability groups raise questions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News