US offers $1 million reward for Osama bin Laden’s son
March 3, 2019
With the death of Osama bin Laden, chief of Al-Qaeda terror group, it was believed that the extremist organization is not a threat anymore.
However, reports are now claiming that the son of Osama bin Laden, Hamza bin Laden is now ready to take charge of Al-Qaeda.
The United States has already recognized him as threat to terror and announced a reward of 1 million US dollars for information that may help in his capture.
America had designated him as a global terrorist and major threat to peace two years ago.
The government of Saudi Arabia has also revoked the citizenship of Hamza bin Laden while international agencies are on a look out for him.
Hamza bin Laden is around 30 years old and is believed to be hiding in areas near the Afghan-Pakistan border. Hamza bin Laden is one of the many children fathered by Osama and was his favorite as per reports.
In the last few years he has released some audio and video messages that call out to Al-Qaeda followers to attack the US and other western countries as a revenge for his father's killing.
Al-Qaeda has been responsible for several terror attacks across the world including the 9/11 attacks in the USA.
Social media users reposed to the news with cynicism.
Ruhi Hamid @RuhiHamid tweeted, "Is anyone else suspicious about how this story has emerged now that ISIS has collapsed. USA Needs an enemy again, so Al Qaeda obliges in a timely fashion??!! #OsamaBinLadenSon
Prashant Luhar @prashantluhar95 wrote, "Prashant Luhar Retweeted RT Nepotism is real #Terrorism #Nepotism #OsamaBinLadenSon"
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 24, 2019 World leaders congratulate PM Modi
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Headlines May 23, 2019 Election 2019 - Sensex at 40K as leads show 2nd term for PM Modi
- Headlines May 24, 2019 Rahul concedes defeat, congratulates PM
- Accessibility May 21, 2019 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Disability rights activist Prajith Jaipal to hit the road to promote awareness
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Clean chit for Mulayam Singh & son in corruption case
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 CRPF jawan & Pulwama attack survivor feeds disabled boy in Kashmir, wins hearts
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News