PM kicks off Lok Sabha election campaign in Bihar
March 4, 2019
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived at Bihar on Sunday for the upcoming Lok Sabha election campaign. The minister was given a grand welcome by thousands of people who came to have a glimpse of the leader and hear his speech. Modi and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar shared the stage during the campaigning. He also praised Nitish Kumar and the way Bihar was governed.
Social media users in Bihar were definitely excited by the way the campaign turned out.
NDA's Bihar election kickstarter Sankalp Rally at Patna where PM @narendramodi will share stage with CM Nitish Kumar after 10 years. Have a look at the enthusiasm of People for Modi, The election Bugle is blown In Bihar. Abki Baar Phir BJP sarkar! #BiharWithModi-Geetika Swami
During the campaign, Modi promised for a newer and better Bihar if his Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) comes to power. He ensured that more youngsters in Bihar will be given jobs and the new Kisan project for farmers will reach out to more farmers in the state. He also promised that the Patna airport will be enhanced and will have better facilities. Modi assured that Patna has been linked to the Udan Yojana and that all the houses will be provided with electricity at any cost.
During the campaign, the minister also took a dig at opposition parties at the centre. More than 30 trains and 6000 buses were booked on Sunday to bring people for the event.
"Over 5 lakh people have gathered to hear our PM @narendramodi Ji in Gandhi Maidan, Patna. Guys I am telling you all...PM's #SankalpRally in Gandhi Maidan is larger than his rally at the same venue in 2013. This is MASSIVE show of strength by the NDA in Bihar. #BiharWithModi", tweeted Prity Singh.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events May 15, 2019 Interpreting & Using Children’s Drawings as Tools for Diagnosis
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Accessibility May 14, 2019 Beyond Braille series brings to blind children a new visual language
- Headlines May 15, 2019 No chance of a Third Front says DMK leader Stalin
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Virat is 1st cricketer with 100 million fans on social media
- Accessibility May 17, 2019 Anuprayaas is making railway stations inclusive & accessible for visually impaired people
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Accessibility May 20, 2019 Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
- Accessibility May 13, 2019 Do more than reserve coaches, disabled community tell Indian Railways
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News