PM kicks off Lok Sabha election campaign in Bihar
March 4, 2019
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived at Bihar on Sunday for the upcoming Lok Sabha election campaign. The minister was given a grand welcome by thousands of people who came to have a glimpse of the leader and hear his speech. Modi and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar shared the stage during the campaigning. He also praised Nitish Kumar and the way Bihar was governed.
Social media users in Bihar were definitely excited by the way the campaign turned out.
NDA's Bihar election kickstarter Sankalp Rally at Patna where PM @narendramodi will share stage with CM Nitish Kumar after 10 years. Have a look at the enthusiasm of People for Modi, The election Bugle is blown In Bihar. Abki Baar Phir BJP sarkar! #BiharWithModi-Geetika Swami
During the campaign, Modi promised for a newer and better Bihar if his Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) comes to power. He ensured that more youngsters in Bihar will be given jobs and the new Kisan project for farmers will reach out to more farmers in the state. He also promised that the Patna airport will be enhanced and will have better facilities. Modi assured that Patna has been linked to the Udan Yojana and that all the houses will be provided with electricity at any cost.
During the campaign, the minister also took a dig at opposition parties at the centre. More than 30 trains and 6000 buses were booked on Sunday to bring people for the event.
"Over 5 lakh people have gathered to hear our PM @narendramodi Ji in Gandhi Maidan, Patna. Guys I am telling you all...PM's #SankalpRally in Gandhi Maidan is larger than his rally at the same venue in 2013. This is MASSIVE show of strength by the NDA in Bihar. #BiharWithModi", tweeted Prity Singh.
Watch in Sign Language
- Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
March 20, 2019
- PM Modi’s biopic to release on 5 April
March 20, 2019
- One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
March 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility March 13, 2019 Railways' refusal to accept UDID cards underlines larger apathy towards disabled passengers
- Get-hooked March 14, 2019 #WonderWoman - Acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal shows incredible will in the face of repeated odds
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Mumbai bridge collapse - Families demand answers
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Child prodigy Joshua Beckford proves disability need not be a roadblock to your dreams
- Get-hooked March 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines March 20, 2019 PM Modi’s biopic to release on 5 April
- Get-hooked March 14, 2019 Madras High Court directs implementation of 3% job quota for disabled people, activists unhappy
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Events March 20, 2019 Session by Smrithy Rajesh
- Headlines March 14, 2019 Australia beats India, wins series
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines March 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News