2nd T20 National Wheelchair Cricket Tournament
Presenting Wheelchair Cricket National Championship for the first time in Mumbai. Be there to suppport the 2nd Wheelchair cricket National happening first time in Mumbai. This extra ordinary sport deserves your cheer on every ball. Be there to support Wheelchair Cricket
We are Glad to Invite you to witness Wheelchair Cricket National Championship.
This is second National Wheelchair Cricket Tournament co hosted first time in Mumbai by Para Wheelchair cricket association Maharashtra.
This is your chance to witness the Dhonis and the Virats of Wheelchair cricket.
Grab your Moment of Glory in the Weekend filled with Fun, Glory and Pride as the Battle is Alive and Gets Kickin
A unique, one of its kind sports event with participating teams coming from Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and our very own Maharashtra Team in Pool B. The other Pool matches are being held across the other states with 12 teams participating in total in this National Level Event.
- Starts on: Friday, 08 Mar 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Mar 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Bhavan's College J P Road Munshi Nagar Andheri W
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Para Wheelchair Cricket Association Maharashtra
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/maharashtrawheelchaircricketassociation/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 #WonderWoman - Priya Bhargav embodies the warrior spirit in many ways
- Headlines March 18, 2019 New Zealand attack - 3 men from Hyderabad among 50 killed
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Karnataka govt introduces accessibility features for elections, disability groups raise questions
- Headlines March 16, 2019 9 people of Indian origin missing in New Zealand mosque attack
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Mumbai bridge collapse - Families demand answers
- Events March 19, 2019 BGFI's session on STEM study - An Inclusive Avenue for the Blind
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News