2nd T20 National Wheelchair Cricket Tournament
Presenting Wheelchair Cricket National Championship for the first time in Mumbai. Be there to suppport the 2nd Wheelchair cricket National happening first time in Mumbai. This extra ordinary sport deserves your cheer on every ball. Be there to support Wheelchair Cricket
We are Glad to Invite you to witness Wheelchair Cricket National Championship.
This is second National Wheelchair Cricket Tournament co hosted first time in Mumbai by Para Wheelchair cricket association Maharashtra.
This is your chance to witness the Dhonis and the Virats of Wheelchair cricket.
Grab your Moment of Glory in the Weekend filled with Fun, Glory and Pride as the Battle is Alive and Gets Kickin
A unique, one of its kind sports event with participating teams coming from Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and our very own Maharashtra Team in Pool B. The other Pool matches are being held across the other states with 12 teams participating in total in this National Level Event.
- Starts on: Friday, 08 Mar 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Mar 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Bhavan's College J P Road Munshi Nagar Andheri W
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Para Wheelchair Cricket Association Maharashtra
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/maharashtrawheelchaircricketassociation/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 13, 2019 “Government apathy towards para sports demotivates us” - MyTake by Ebin Joseph
- Accessibility August 14, 2019 Kerala floods underline critical need to frame inclusive disaster risk management policies
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
- Get-Hooked August 12, 2019 Challenge your disability to challenge people who think you can't make it in life - By Ephraim Ddiba
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Arrest warrant against Congress MP Shashi Tharoor
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 PM Modi's direction to develop app for disabled people welcomed
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News