Decoding Math Language
On the occasion of Women's Day , we are saluting the undying spirit of the mothers at Pehel.
Keeping that in focus we are organizing a series of talks addressing the commonly faced challenges by parents not just regular kids but special needs as well....
Presenting .. "Decoding Math Language "
Let's find simple fun and creative ways to teach the language that math talks in to our little ones !
Looking forward to seeing you all in large numbers .
Registration is compulsory.. Register soon !
- Starts on: Sunday, 10 Mar 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Mar 2019 at 02:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre, Mulund
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre
- Organizer Phone: 022 2565 3188, 9930353188
- Organizer Website: http://www.pehelpediatrics.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Events May 16, 2019 Na Main Na Hain
- Accessibility May 16, 2019 Game changing innovations that enable inclusion - Global Accessibility Awareness Day special
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
- Headlines May 17, 2019 Pakistani air space to remain shut for Indian flights till 30 May
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Headlines May 16, 2019 CRPF bans jawans from playing PUBG game
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News