Decoding Math Language
On the occasion of Women's Day , we are saluting the undying spirit of the mothers at Pehel.
Keeping that in focus we are organizing a series of talks addressing the commonly faced challenges by parents not just regular kids but special needs as well....
Presenting .. "Decoding Math Language "
Let's find simple fun and creative ways to teach the language that math talks in to our little ones !
Looking forward to seeing you all in large numbers .
Registration is compulsory.. Register soon !
- Starts on: Sunday, 10 Mar 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Mar 2019 at 02:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre, Mulund
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre
- Organizer Phone: 022 2565 3188, 9930353188
- Organizer Website: http://www.pehelpediatrics.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 14, 2019 Fun Club
- Events March 14, 2019 Sangarsh'19
- Events March 19, 2019 Annual Seminar on Inclusion & Accessibility of Deaf
- Events March 20, 2019 Session by Smrithy Rajesh
- Accessibility March 13, 2019 Railways' refusal to accept UDID cards underlines larger apathy towards disabled passengers
- Events March 20, 2019 Downs syndrome free assessment camp
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News