Social Connections- Foundation and Strategies
We are excited to have on board, a guest speaker, for the very first time, Merzia Maskati Shewakramani !!!
She is a founder at Speech Dysphagia Language clinic and is a Speech Therapist herself. Our in house therapists, Rachana Karande and Anshu Shukla along with Merzia Maskati are all set to share their knowledge and experience on Social Connections- Foundations and Strategies.
Find all the details with respect to the workshop in the brochure below. Contact us to know about the early bird and group fees!
- Starts on: Sunday, 31 Mar 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 31 Mar 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Reach Therapy Center for Children, Mahim West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Reach Therapy Center for Children
- Organizer Phone: 9987545114, 9769611844
- Organizer Website: https://reachtherapycenterforchildren.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
- Events March 20, 2019 Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 Madras High Court increases aid for disabled people under assistance scheme by 25%
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Chennai tourist attraction, Elliot’s beach, set to become wheelchair accessible
- Events March 20, 2019 Parent Interaction With Jo Chopra
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Nearly a month after Sambuddha Ghosh's death, family struggles for answers
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Trailer of biopic PM Narendra Modi gets over one million views
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News