Social Connections- Foundation and Strategies
We are excited to have on board, a guest speaker, for the very first time, Merzia Maskati Shewakramani !!!
She is a founder at Speech Dysphagia Language clinic and is a Speech Therapist herself. Our in house therapists, Rachana Karande and Anshu Shukla along with Merzia Maskati are all set to share their knowledge and experience on Social Connections- Foundations and Strategies.
Find all the details with respect to the workshop in the brochure below. Contact us to know about the early bird and group fees!
- Starts on: Sunday, 31 Mar 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 31 Mar 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Reach Therapy Center for Children, Mahim West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Reach Therapy Center for Children
- Organizer Phone: 9987545114, 9769611844
- Organizer Website: https://reachtherapycenterforchildren.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 16, 2019 From 29 October, women can travel for free on Delhi buses
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
- Technology August 22, 2019 #TechThursdays – Kibo XS, world’s 1st intelligent personalised scanning & reading companion
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Trending stories on Newz Hook Aug 9 – Aug 16
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility August 22, 2019 Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News