Helping Little Talkers
On the occasion of Women's Day , we are saluting the undying spirit of the mothers at Pehel.
Keeping that in focus we are organizing a series of talks addressing the commonly faced challenges by parents not just regular kids but special needs as well....
Presenting another talk :
" Helping little talkers "
Addressing yet again the most common queries that parents are puzzled with concerning the childs language skills..
Come and get all your questions that run in your mind answered by an amazing senior speech and language pathologist serving kids since 14 years and counting !
Registration is compulsory.. Register soon !
- Starts on: Sunday, 10 Mar 2019 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Mar 2019 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre, Mulund
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre
- Organizer Phone: 022 2565 3188, 9930353188
- Organizer Website: http://www.pehelpediatrics.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Athlete Dutee Chand faces family expulsion for saying she is gay
- Accessibility May 20, 2019 Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Clean chit for Mulayam Singh & son in corruption case
- Parasports May 20, 2019 Passion for sports keeps Amresh's spirits up through the worst of times
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News