Helping Little Talkers
On the occasion of Women's Day , we are saluting the undying spirit of the mothers at Pehel.
Keeping that in focus we are organizing a series of talks addressing the commonly faced challenges by parents not just regular kids but special needs as well....
Presenting another talk :
" Helping little talkers "
Addressing yet again the most common queries that parents are puzzled with concerning the childs language skills..
Come and get all your questions that run in your mind answered by an amazing senior speech and language pathologist serving kids since 14 years and counting !
Registration is compulsory.. Register soon !
- Starts on: Sunday, 10 Mar 2019 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Mar 2019 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre, Mulund
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre
- Organizer Phone: 022 2565 3188, 9930353188
- Organizer Website: http://www.pehelpediatrics.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 14, 2019 Let your hands do the talking
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
- Lifestyle August 14, 2019 Round necked kurtas for women for that elegant, festive look
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Kerala minister K K Shailaja steps in for deaf child affected in the floods
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Angry reactions to Mika Singh's performance in Karachi
- Events August 14, 2019 Deaf short film Festival 2019
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News