Helping Little Talkers
On the occasion of Women's Day , we are saluting the undying spirit of the mothers at Pehel.
Keeping that in focus we are organizing a series of talks addressing the commonly faced challenges by parents not just regular kids but special needs as well....
Presenting another talk :
" Helping little talkers "
Addressing yet again the most common queries that parents are puzzled with concerning the childs language skills..
Come and get all your questions that run in your mind answered by an amazing senior speech and language pathologist serving kids since 14 years and counting !
Registration is compulsory.. Register soon !
- Starts on: Sunday, 10 Mar 2019 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Mar 2019 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre, Mulund
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: PEHEL Pediatric Therapy Centre
- Organizer Phone: 022 2565 3188, 9930353188
- Organizer Website: http://www.pehelpediatrics.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Mumbai bridge collapse - Families demand answers
- Events March 19, 2019 BGFI's session on STEM study - An Inclusive Avenue for the Blind
- Events March 20, 2019 Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Narendra Modi launches ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ campaign
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Parenting Corner- Potty Training Children with Down syndrome
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 No disability can come in the way of Swapna’s passion for art
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 #WonderWoman - Priya Bhargav embodies the warrior spirit in many ways
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News